My phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and got a message from Yul,

From Yul,

I'm on Sica's bed, right now! And I have so many things on my head to make you do right now.

I laugh and put away my phone, without replying. Nothing matters when I'm with Krystal.

She finally have the movie on, I open the beer cans and hand one to her, "Thank you." She sweetly replied with a cute smile. She took a sip of beer then place the can on the table. I did the same.

"What movie is this?" I asked, I have never watch it before.

"How could you not know what DVD you bought?" Krystal laugh and took a bite of the chip.

"I bought plenty of them just to occupy my free time but I haven't even touch them, yet." I said as I had my eyes on the TV, the starting seems fun. Krystal finish up the chips even before the movie really start.

"Yah, Soojung. You ate them all?" I said as I wanted to taste some but it was finished. Krystal shrugged her shoulder and laugh.

"It's too little, not my fault." She said as she took a sip of her beer. I rest my back on the couch and sigh loudly.

"Tired?" Krystal turn back with her eyebrows raised. I nod with a pout.

"Want me to massage you?" Krystal said as she pat my thighs. I immediately shake my head.

"It tickles." I wiggle my body imagining how ticklish I can be.

"Like this?" Krystal poke my stomach with her fingers.

"Yah, Soojung." I stop her but she kept poking, causing me to collapse on the couch. I really can't handle tickles.

"Krystal! Stop." I said, half scold and half giggling. I get up with heavy breathing. Krystal then laugh and pinch my cheek. "You're so cute when to are ticklish." She laugh and lean back, beside me. I turn my head at her, "But I hate it." I whine while holding my stomach.

We both kept quiet and focus on the movie, then suddenly my mind camr up with a question. "Krystal, have you ever watch movie like this? With anyone?" I asked as I took a sip of my beer. I turn back at her, she nod rapidly. Ouch, my heart.

"With who?" I ask without looking at her.
"Someone really special to me and meant a lot to me. She is really sweet and fun. She is really a great person." She said, my ears are burning as she kept complimenting that someone.

"It's my sister." She whispered into my ears, which send shivers all around my body. What?! Her sister! I turn back at her and saw her smiling widely. She is such a tease.

Krystal POV

I am having fun with Amber, talking to her, joking around with her, laughing with her. It's been quite sometime since I laugh these hard. I took a sip of my beer on the table. I leand back on the couch..... Amber's arm is around my shoulder. She pull me closer to her, making me lean my body on hers.

After a few moments later, Amber yawn a few times. I look up at her and saw her forcing her eyes to open. "You wnat to go home? You have work tomorrow." I sat up straight. Instead of sitting back up, Amber lie down on the couch comfortably. I frown at her.

"I'm getting really comfortable here," she said then pull her down with her. My eyes widen at her action, how can she be so strong when she's sleepy. She place a cushion under our neck and snuggle closer to me. I could feel her breathing on my neck, she had her hand on my waist, her body is on my back while my butt is on her crotch. We are spooning on the couch.

My heart is beating really fast right now, butterflies all around my body. While having hard time knowing how to breathe, Amber plant a soft kiss at the back of my neck. Making my lust goes from 0 to 100 real quick. Her hands started to roam around my back and waist. She slowly pull my long sleeve, revealing my bare shoulder and my bra strap, and pant kisses on my bare shoulder.

"Amber.." I accidentally moan her name. Then she reach for my ear, "You smell so good." She whispered then bite my ear seductively. I can't handle this any longer.

I got up and sat on her waist and pull her shirt off, leaving only her sleeveless. I strip my shirt and started kissing her. Amber ask for entrance and start roaming her tongue around my mouth, so did I. Amber pick me up by the waist and walk to her room with ease, without breaking the kiss.

Amber set me down on her bed and pin me down. She started planting kiss on my neck probably leaving hickeys, then slowly down to my chest, then on my cleavage, then down to my stomach while undoing my pants. She pull down my tight pants and started planting kiss on my waistline. I moan out a lot of time.

She look back up at me and smirk, then kiss me on the lips. She pull away and stand up on her feet. "Where are you going?" I asked as I get up. She switch on the lights and put her hands up asking me to wait.

End of POV

Amber went out to the living room, to turn off the TV and took the beer cans to the room, she walk into the room while drinking beer.

"What are you doing?" Krystal laugh at Amber while lying down on the bed, waiting for Amber.

"I do better when I'm drunk." Amber said finishing one can of beer, she drank another one, which is Krystal's without stopping. Krystal was watching her, she finished the drink and put it aside. She crawls beside Krystal with a smirk.

"You look hot in black." Krystal said with a wink. Amber kiss her," you look good in your bra too, but better without it." Amber wink at her and started kissing her again.

Later

"Soojung~~" Amber hug Krystal's waist and spoon behind Krystal who was half naked.

"How was it?" Amber asked as she kiss Krystal's neck.

"Definitely better when you were drunk." Krystal laugh with Amber. She turn her body and snuggle on Amber's chest.

"Goodnight." Krystal said softly.

"I loye you." Amber said as she kiss the to of her head.

"Love you too, stupid."