chapter 23

Standing their ground, May-rin was up high, aiming and shooting at the intruders, for what she was shooting; she had no idea. Dark figures were spotted all over inside of the woods. They're red eyes glowing in hunger for something, but what?

Finny readied himself with a log in his hand he stood on his own little house, guarding the mansion from any harm to come to his master. He narrowed his eyes towards the trees; waiting for his que.

Bard stood beside Anna a pistol and rifle in both hands. They positioned themselves for any incoming shots they might receive from the enemy that dared trespass their masters' territory.
Uta and Sakura stayed on the ground, scouting if any of the unknown enemy or enemies might have slipped passed the others vision. Luckily none of them did.

Kira and Sebastian left their master in an underground secured room, leaving Luke to guard the door incase if they failed to contain the enemy outside the mansion.

Everyone was in position,  none moved, and none dared to move if that single movement made the enemy give them a brutal attack that even they couldn't counter.

"Reveal yourselves" Kira said, her eyes changing to her red crimson ones as she used her queen voice. A shiver went down the servants spines as they tried to shut off the odd look in her eyes. Her eyes thrived for blood.

Sebastian just smiled his usual smile as he felt pleasure course through him when hearing his beautiful mate's voice.

Nothing happened for the next 10 seconds until a shrub moved and May-rin shot right through it... All he'll broke lose.

Multiple demons dressed in all black ran forward with their claws unleashed and ready to place some blood on them.

"Traitors!" Kira growled, in a flash she had one by the throat with one hand, raising the demon from the ground and glaring at it. "How dare you betray your queen"

"Shut it hag!" It chocked out.

Her eyes widen as her face burned with rage. She shrieked a battle cry as she ripped the throat out of the demon who dare to insult her. That roar made every single servant to commence their kills. They struck one by one down as some slipped past their vision, leaving them for Sebastian.

She saw something in the demons... they were all new demons. Some haven't even been able to kick in their abilities. They still ran like humans, that is only for a hand full of them being able to run faster than a human, only for them to be snipped my the amazing assassin May-rin. Uta blushed slightly for some unknown reason when he saw her kill without flinching. Usually he would have his eyes set on Kira, but recently she hasn't been around for them to have a normal conversation, she also blew him off on the date they were supposed to have.

Sebastian killed flawlessly as Kira blocked everything out looking at her mate snap a demons neck without any effort. She sighed dreamily as Sebastian sliced a demons throat open with his butter knives.

Sebastian looked back to see his soon to be wife and Queen stare at him with list in her eyes. He winked and returned back to killing with a picture of that disgusting Grell in his mind, imagining that each one was that hideous creature.

~*~

Hours passed as the battle soon started to calm down, but there was always have to have downside to the last part of a battle.

"Kira!" Sakura called for her friend as she needed more ammo.

"I have your back Sakura!" Funny said with a love struck look as he tossed her another clip.

"Thanks love" she said winking and returning to shooting at the now decreasing demons. One caught her eye mostly, it was the only one that was walking calmly down the now messy lawn. She aimed her rifle towards the demon for an easy kill, but once she shot she bullet was returned with a flick of the wrist of the creature, hitting her left arm. "Gyaaa!"

"Sakura!" Funny shouted in worry as he ran towards her side, being shot with a bullet on his right leg, only for the bullet to be projected back into the woods to hit a random stone.

"Damn" Bard said under his breath as he threw some grenades at the walking idiot only for the grenades to be thrown back, he ducked at let them explode at the bad aim the demon had.

"What the hell!?" Uta said in irritation as he ran at the man. He aimed a fist right at the demons jaw having his fist be caught and being broken in the prosses. He fell to the floor in pain as he saw the figure walk more quicker when he saw Kira walking back inside of the manor.

Kira closed the door behind her as she locked it, even thought that lock wouldn't even hold them back for a second. Especially when she was against someone she didn't know. That cloak he was wearing concealed what he was. She couldn't make any moves unless she knew his weakness. That meant she needed one of her own pawns to tare away that cloak. Sensing a mental note that surprised Finny she told him to try and take the cloak off the man by all means necessary. She left a whispering eye at the entrance seeing the seen.

Finny came in running as he waited for the trespasser. The cloaked man came in, bursting through the door, making it fall with a puff of smoke.

"That's not nice. The young master will be very mad at you for breaking is door" Finny said with a scowl as he ran with inhuman speed at the man, catching him off guard.

He tried grabbing the hood but missed by millimeters, the man shoved a hand through Finny's stomach; creating a horrid hole. Finny stumbled back as he saw the massive wound, it was healing but only slowly.

"Get away from me you lab rat" the man said, the voice was strange but Kira knew she'd heard it somewhere.

"No, I must protect the young lord" Finny said as he tried again, his moves slightly sloppy.

The man back handed him as he went along, leaving the servant behind. Kira came out with a look of pity. She looked down at Finny as she smiled sadly at the enhanced human.

"Did I do well on protecting the master?" He said coughing out blood, his wound closing up slightly, but not completely, the blood loss made his healing factor slow.

"You did perfect, now don't move, you'll be perfect in the morning" she said as she stood and walked away.

"You're a terrible liar" he whispered once she left the room, closing his eyes as he sighed.

Plan two it seems she thought as she went to the other obstacles she has left the mystery man. The next room was with Sakura.