chapter 9

Kira sat in her room and thought what had happened over the last week.

She and her mistress, Jocelyn, were kidnapped and were almost sold to perverted men. Afterwards she killed them all and left the party. Leaving a very shocked Ciel and Sebastian there. After wards they left for other business and presumably to catch the killer that wasn't the viscount.

She chuckled and stood up from her bed after taking a refreshing shower and heading towards Jocelyn's room. Knocking on the door she entering and saw her mistress still asleep and tired over the amount of paper work she finally finished and cleared for the month.

"Its time to wake up lady Jocelyn, I've let you sleep in today since you've finished your work early." She said smiling and opening the curtains wide, letting in the bright light shine in.

She heard a groan and slight hiss over the bright light and chuckled over the sensitivity of her eyes.

"What time is it." Jocelyn said getting up and rubbing her eyes, still very tired.

"Its 1:30 in the afternoon, you'll have to get ready to go visit the young earl." Kira informed as she poured tea into a tea cup and handed the cup to Jocelyn.

"Get my dress ready then, I'll be in the shower getting ready." Jocelyn said somewhat excited and energetic for something.

Knowing very well that she was excited for getting to meet ciel again, Kira smirked and picked our a lovely purple dress.

"Very well, would you like me to wash you? Or stay here to dress you?" Kira suggested with a smile.

"Neither, I'll do both myself, you can get out of my room and do whatever you do." She replied as she started her shower.

"My, my, what could the mistress be so excited over?" She teased as she straightened out Jocelyn's dress.

"N-nothing, now leave me alone I have to get ready!" Jocelyn said her cheeks slightly blushed over.

"Very well." Kira said chuckling and bowing, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

She made her way down the stairs and looked around the mansion, spotting the three servants doing their work perfectly.

When she was about to leave Anna alone as she sprayed the roses and Uta talking next to her after he had finished with his work, and standing on a latter helping Anna cut the dead roses on the top of a white door frame to the garden opening, when Uta slipped.

With magnificent speed she caught Uta easily as he let out a gasp of fear. Startled over the sudden soft impact he turned his head towards his savior, only so see Kira's smile.

Blushing madly he shuffled out of her grasp and stood, straightening himself out as he dusted his uniform from the nonexistent dirt. He cleared his throat as his blush simmered down slightly.

"M-miss. Kira, thank you for saving m-me." He tried speaking, only for his voice to come out as a whisper, but she head it clearly.

Smiling she nodded and turned to leave, but was stopped suddenly by a hand to her shoulder. She turned to see Uta blushing.

"Hum, I've been m-meaning to ask you, would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow at 11 o'clock, maybe, if-if you're not busy." Uta said scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course, but may I ask why such a late hour?" Kira said curious.

"Well, it's when every one leaves to sleep, as well it's when you have lady jocelyn go to sleep."

"I put lady jocelyn to sleep at 10 now... it sounds as if she is a child." She said with a chuckle. "Let's make dinner at 10."

She said before leaving, not waiting for an answer. He turned towards Anna with a huge grin.

"You did it, you finally got the courage to ask her out." She said with a smile, returning to cutting the roses.

"I guess I did... wait a minute!" He said his grin turning to one of worry. "I don't know how to cook, what am I going to do, and today we have to leave to meet the brat's servants!"

"Don't worry I'll have everything prepared when we get back." Anna said.

"But how? Your the gardener, and Sakura only knows how to make food very spicy." Uta said his hoped draining out.

"You'll see, even I have my ways." She said a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Do you smell that?" Uta said smelling burning wood from the distance.

~*~

Arriving at the mansion all the servants stepped out, having their luggage with them. A couple of hours ago their mansion was set to flame by a certain cook that forgot to turn the gas off when she decide to not make anything since they were going to leave.

"I'm so sorry lady Jocelyn!" Sakura said bowing low.

"Shut our trap already, the workers said they'll have it ready in 2 months, you're lucky I didn't fire you since Kira here thinks you're still worth something." Jocelyn said, rolling her eyes.

Kira held onto some of the luggage that Jocelyn brought, and knocked on the door of the Phantomhive estate. A couple of seconds passed and Sebastian opened the door with his usual smirk.

"Good day lady Jocelyn, my master is waiting for your arrival to his manor, he's waiting in his studies right now, why don't you follow me while the servant grab your things and settle them in your room, by the way my condolences on your manor." Sebastian said babbling on about useless things.

"Yes well I am too." Jocelyn said with a sigh.

She followed Sebastian up the stairs and down the halls to a door where she presumed was Ciel's studies. Knocking and opening the door, Sebastian introduced her and closed the door when Ciel didn't need him.

"Now its time to introduce the servants to the three little devils and Tanaka of course." He said with a sigh.

He made his way down the hall and back at the entrance, the three servants stood patiently at the entrance carpet looking around at the elegant interior as well. They waited patiently for Kira when Sebastian arrived. Soon enough she did and Sebastian went to fetch the four helpers.

~•~
(Edit completed)