Inspiration

Chapter: Inspiration

Sometimes in life, we lose inspiration. I have some pretty inspirational rules (not bragging) that I use in my life. I’ve taken all these to heart, and I want you guys to do take it in also. This could change though. This is not the perfect set of morals to follow, nor is it the best, but it is effective for me.

1)      Live life to the fullest.

No, it doesn’t mean that you should be stupid and reckless. It means that you should savour your days as they come. Don’t be afraid to so something new, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone it’s fine. Doing the same boring things over and over again is like doing nothing and just skipping straight to death.

2)      Encourage others.

I cannot tell you how many lives were ruined just because no one was there to encourage them. If it wasn’t for my friends, I would’ve given up a long time ago. Whenever you see someone who did something you like, tell them. If they did something you didn’t like or something wrong, tell them nicely and encourage them to work on it. Get into the habit of saying good morning to people you know.

 When meeting new friends and then introducing them to your circle of friends, always make sure you keep them from feeling isolated. Make them feel as if you’ve know each other for years.

3)      Smile.

Smile, even if life gets you down. Life is always trying to bring you down, and when life sees you sad and moping he wins. Smiling during tough times is like a really big b*tch slap to life. Don’t let life win. Smile! Plus, even if you fake smile, happiness hormones will release from your body, which in turn makes your fake smile real.

4)      Listen to what others think of you.

That term “I don’t care what you think about me,” is wrong. You need to care what others think of you. If they have a positive impression of you, keep it up. If you have a bad impression, well something definitely needs to change. Don’t think that you can’t change yourself. Remember “The only constant thing in this world is change.”

 5)      Always strive to do your best.

It’s hard to always try and do your best, but life isn’t easy, so deal with it. Whether in school, work, or anything in between, always try to do your best.

6)      Love and accept.

Whether, they’re annoying, ugly, different, weird, always learn to accept them. Who knows… maybe someday you can change them for the better.