Whisper - Gally

Being the only girl in the glade is a really struggle sometimes. Sure, you can date any guy you want, but they all want to date you.

Your walking towards the Homestead and you hear someone walking very closely behind you. You stop and turn your head. Thomas. He moves closes and whispers in your ear.

"Hey baby,"

His hot voice on you ear sends a shiver down your spine. He puts his hands on your hips and attempts to kiss your neck. You quickly pull away, disgusted.

"We aren't together anymore! Why can't you get that through your skull, shuck face!" You yell, pushing him away.

You run away, leaving him there, until you find Gally. You run straight into his arms, resting your head in his neck, you let out a sad whimper.

"Was it Thomas again?" He asks you.

"Mmhmm," you reply.

"I swear if he touches you one more time I'm gonna kill him!" He shouts.

"Woah, woah calm down there Gally," Newt breaks in.
Gally takes you away from all the other working gladers, until you are alone.

"You don't still like him right?" He asks in the sweetest voice you've ever heard.

"Of course not silly," you say rubbing the top of his head, "I like you and only you. As long a you like me, right?"

"Of course," he pulls you into a tight hug.

"Then show me," you seductively whisper into his ear.

He releases from the hug and presses his lips to yours. The kiss begins passionate and then deepens. He has you pushed up against the wall, feeling your body up and down. You can't feel the ivy leaves itching your back, but that doesn't matter right now. The only thing that matters is Gally.

After the make out session, he flips you around so that he can reach around your body to your pants. He pushes them down and slides his hand into your panties. He rubs circles on your clit, forcing soft moans out of you. You begin to grind on him. You feel his bulge grow larger the harder you do it.

He takes his hand out of your panties and slide them down your legs. You turn around and unbuckle his pants and remove them, along with his underwear. You go back to the latest position and he inserts himself into you. He draws in a sharp breath while you let out a long moan. He begins thrusting slowly then eventually faster and faster.

You are both panting and moaning as your warm bodies move together. He gets sloppy so you quickly drop to your knees and face him. You grab him and pump quickly into your mouth. It doesn't take long before he reaches his climax. You quickly swallow his liquid and stand back up. You share a few kisses then he pulls you closer, if that's even possible, and whispers into your ear.

"I love you, y/n," his warm breath sends a good shiver down your spine, unlike Thomas.

-=+=-
1K READS OMFGAJAIDKUBWISUDHSJSIDJSJDIDKDK
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!
Don't forget to vote/ comment if you enjoyed!
Leaves requests in the comments!