Let's Play A Game

~Unknown P.o.V~
I watched the two of them from the darkness in the trees. I was five branches above them, but about 15ft off the floor. The darkness died down the closer it was to the ground, revealing light green, healthy grass. Probably the most alive thing in the forest. I watched as she changed to look more masculine, his skin colour changes to a grey, his hair shortened more and the blue tips became black, his eyes became fully red, he wore a black hoodie with the hood down, black jeans and black converse shoes, and was slightly taller. He was talking, but there was nobody around for him to talk to.

I lowered myself down slightly, still hiding in the branches. The moon was out and the sky was filled with stars. The mansion wasn't that far away now. It was about 300ft away. It was within sight, and I kept a lookout just in case one of the others decided to come out and ruin my opportunity to prove to Slender that I'm useful.

I watched as the boy began to drift off to sleep, and took it as an advantage. I began to slip further down the tree, and just as he fell asleep, I grabbed him.

It's the biggest mistake I've ever made.

~Black's P.o.v~
I was just resting on the branch, listening to Blue as she began to sing a melody that we both found calming. It was a song called Hide and Seek, one she likes to use on some victims.

She sung along perfectly in tune, even at the pitch the song was. I felt my eyelids become heavy the more she sang, and I almost let sleep consume me.

Almost.

My eyes shot open as Blue started to take half control as someone attempted to move us from the spot we were in. The person noticed our change, as our skeleton arm flaked away, our hair grew and Blue highlights were added, we became more feminine looking, and our clothes changed to a black minitop with blue shorts and mixed coloured shoes. We pushed them off and strings appeared to come out of their hands. Golden strings.

The person appeared to be male, wearing a grey beanie, grey hoodie, black dress pants, a black coat, and black converse. His hair was sticking out of his hoodie, and was shoulder length and black, his skin was a grey colour, and his eyes and mouth glowed orange, but changed to yellow once he saw us again.

I knew I wasn't as much use in this situation as Blue, because she has more powerful abilities than me. But I was going to help out. I slipped further back into our mind.

(Blue now has control.)

I felt my bones rebuild, and my wings begin to come out of my back. I felt a surge through my body and I watched as my brother left our body as a hologram, and made himself visible and solid.

I felt adrenalin race through my veins, making more liquid magic course through my veins.

Yes, I don't have blood, I have liquid magic.

I watched the way the man moved, and saw where the strings were coming from. I took a mental note and showed Black as well. He nodded.

What're we gonna do

I have a plan

I looked at the man before me and smirked. He looks like he wants to play. I watched as his featured became confused, and his eyes became a slight amber.

"Let's play a game." I said, making my voice sound like a child who is excited to find a new play buddy on the playground.

"What game?" He asked, his voice sounding deep, but not as deep as the man from the other day or Black.

"Hide and seek! I'm it! You have 10 seconds to run! 1..." I say. As soon as I say 1, he retracts the strings, and runs for the house.

"9...10!"

I began to sing Hide and Seek, what I use when I play with my victims. He was going to be one at first, but he will only be scared by me now.

(PLAY MUSIC)

I began to sing as I jumped down from the tree branch and ran to the house. I watched as Black observed from afar, knowing that this was a state that I wasn't going to play fair with anyone who got in my way. I continued my advance towards the dark oak door.

I looked through the window on the door and saw the man just as he turned to the door and met my gaze. The mansion was dimly lit and I watched as he ran to the stairs, off to the left of him, which looked to lead to a second level of the house, and he ran up the steps.

I opened up the door and continued to sing my song. He ran through the hallway and I followed slowly in the shadows. He took turns and I just ran to the corner and hid in the shadows. Black was right behind me. The second floor was like a maze of rooms. I watched as he ran into a room off to the left of the corridor he just ran down. I listened to him to figure out just how scared be was, but he only seemed a bit tired. He didn't sound scared which ruined my fun.

I slowly advanced towards the door, giving him a slight chance. I then approached the door and knocked continuing to sing. I then went in, and shut the door behind me. I walked further into the room and chose to give him a chance and looked around more. I checked under the bed, no. I then went to the closet and found him in there.

I heard Black behind me, probably making this look like a nightmare to the man. I just froze in place before giggling like a schoolgirl and running off down the hallway, only to see people on either end of the hall.

"BLUE!!!"

I looked back at Black and he came back inside me, and we were about to teleport away, but we were stopped by something wrapping around my waist, it was something black and leathery.

There was no escape.