The Hunt Begins

~Blue's P.o.V~
I decided to come down from the tree because I was getting cramp in my legs because of it. I changed back into my human form, just in case I came across anyone, and walked around the forest trying to find some shelter other than the trees. I kept on walking until I found an open field with what looked like an abandoned cottage in the middle. I was about to walk over to it until I saw a vision of something watching me from the shadows. I knew what this was.

One of my supernatural abilities was less of an ability and more of a twin inside my body. He told me to call him Black, and he had control over my body when I let him help. He shows me dangers around me, and tells me if anything is wrong with me, like an illness. He also takes over when I'm in a fight with anyone, and he is like my protector. When he comes out, my appearence changes. He changes my body to be a boy's body, he has black hair that goes down to his shoulders, he has black angel wings on his back, his eyes are fully red, he has a black tint to his skin, which is grey. He uses a machete that can change into an axe as his weapon, and he has the same personality as me. (Pic in the media)

"Someone's watching." He said through my head. I nodded, and ran back into the shadows. I climbed up a tree, changed into my natural form, and flew above the watching eyes of the creature. It stared at the tree I had climbed.

"It's wondering where you are. It wants you Blue."

Black was worried now. "I'm gonna be fine Black" I told him in my head. I heard him sigh, and I looked back to the watching creature. It had looked away from the tree and walked out into the open. It wasn't human, that I was certain about. I watched as the creature walked and saw that it was actually an animatronic from Freddy's. "Why do you think its here?" I asked Black in my head. It was quite for a minute.

"I'm not sure Blue."

I looked back to the robot and saw it looking everywhere, slowly changing its view from place to place.

"It's scanning the area."

I looked at the ground and saw it light up a bit, and I saw the eyes meet with my shadow. It looked up at me, and I felt a tug at my brain. I shut my eyes and felt myself falling. I had been through all of this before. I started to feel myself change as I slipped back to the back of my mind.

~Black's P.o.V~
I had control over my twin's body. I felt it change to fit me. I am a boy, and she is a girl, so we have different builds. I saw the robot's eyes turn red and it froze trying to be creepy. I wasn't scared. I flew into the cottage and saw that there was a lot of space and it looked worn, but new as well.

It looked like it was from the Victorian times, but the furniture looked really modern. It was as if a family had lived here recently, and given the inside a refurnish. There were 4 bedrooms and 2 floors. I saw that there was a fridge in the kitchen and I found some food, even though we don't need to eat. I sat down at the table and took a bits out of an apple that I found in the fridge.

"I think we're safe Black"

Blue informed me, telling me that I had to give her her body back. I was about to give her control when I heard the door burst open, and I saw some guys in black business suits barge in.

"BLACK HIDE!!! THEY'LL KEEP US IN AREA 51 BECAUSE WE AREN'T HUMAN!!!"

Blue screamed at me. She didn't want to be back in imprisonment. She was already forced to stay in her room by her father, our father, and she didn't wanna go through the pain of not being free again.

I flew up the stairs, and found a master bedroom with a window that was big enough for me to fit through. I opened it up, slipped through the window, shut and locked it, and sat down on the roof.

"We're safe now Blue, you can have control."

"No, I don't wanna end up making us go somewhere we don't wanna go, lime Area 51."

"Don't worry. If they get close, I'll take control and deal with them."

"Alright..."

I felt myself slip back to my home, in the darkness of my twin's mind.

~Blue's P.o.V~
I took control again, but I didn't wanna be caught. I climbed further up the roof and lay down looking at the stars. There was one star that, when I saw it, I saw a beautiful woman who looked like me and my twin.

"That's mom, Blue."

I let out a happy sigh, and shut my eyes, joining my brother in my mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
Inside the mind. |
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I stood in the abyss with Black. We were both in our natural forms. This would always happen when I slept. It was the only time that I get to actually see my brother. I looked at him as be loomed at our surroundings changing. Be was always one to make sure that we were safe.

Be looked around with concern and worry in his eyes. I looked at him as be walked over to one edge of the border. He looked out and stared at one area in the distance. I walked over to his side and looked at where he was staring.

I was shocked. It was different from everything else, and it stood out like a sore thumb. I looked back and saw that there were more on the other side, but more similar to the guy before.

"We're surrounded..."