The Forest

The five animatronics watched as their home burned down, sadness in their eyes. What used to be a pizzeria loved by kids, was now a bonfire, destroying all of the traces of the pizzeria ever existing.

The five animatronics watching were named Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. All of them were haunted by the souls of the children killed by a murderer in the pizzeria.

"Where do we go now Freddy?" the purple bunny, Bonnie, had asked. "I'm not sure." the brown bear, Freddy, had replied. "What about there?" the golden bear, Golden Freddy, had asked. All of them looked towards the place Golden Freddy had pointed to. "A forest, Gold?" the chicken, Chica, had asked. "I'll be an adventure Chica! I'm in!" The pirate fox, Foxy, said in his pirate accent. They all looked at Freddy, the leader of the gang.

Freddy signed, and nodded. "It'll give us shelter, and we can stay hidden. Let's go." he said. The group all followed behind their leader and headed towards the woods.

"I'm so excited!" Chica said, jumping a bit. "Your so excitable Chica." Bonnie said, which made her giggle. They were nearing the edge of the forest and could see that it was dark in the trees. They continued to enter the forest, and saw the darkness take over almost completely. Their eyes became their flashlights and Gold was hovering above the floor to avoid falling.

They continued to search through the forest, unaware of the dangers that awaited within. Or of the great legend who owned the forest and destroyed those who entered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A girl called Blue Summers was sat at home, looking out of the window to her bedroom to see the forest. She loved nature ever since she was little. Blue was born with a skeleton arm for her left arm, and she was picked on because she would always wear a sleeve on her left arm to hide it.

She was homeschooled, so she didn't have to be bullied, but had an abusive father who didn't care about her at all. Her mother had died in a car crash when Blue was still a baby. Her birthday was tomorrow, and her father wouldn't be there for it. Her birthday was new years day, so nobody would be there at the house. She had no reason to live there anymore.

She heard yelling from downstairs, and went to see her father, drunk, with one of the women who he was seeing. "Blue, go get the *hic* wine, will you?" Her dad slurred. She just walked to the kitchen, grabbed the wine, then came back and handed it to her father. He was about to give it to the girl he was with, before her phone buzzed.

"Sorry, I've gotta go. I'll be back tomorrow though." She said. Blue's father nodded, as if he was under a spell. Blue just went back upstairs and checked the time. 11:30. Half an hour until she was gonna leave this hellhole. She grabbed her rucksack and emptied it of its contents. She went over to her wardrobe and grabbed a single change of clothes, and laid them on the bed. She grabbed her phone, headphones, and $50 for food. She put all of it into her rucksack and checked the time again. 11:59. Perfect she thought.

She changed into her other form, her natural form, grabbed her rucksack, and slipped out of the window, onto the roof below. She extended her wings and flew out to the sidewalk. She made her wings stop and she dropped to the ground like a bullet leaving a gun. She landed perfectly and folded her wings into her back. Her ears were covered by her hair, and so was the left side of her face.

She looked towards the forest, unsure if she should go to it or not. She decided to head into the forest and stay there until the morning. She started to walk towards the edge, until she heard something behind her. She looked back and saw a man running at her with a knife. She turned back around and ran to the forest, reaching the edge in seconds, even though it was so far away.

She got to a tree that was tall enough to hide in and it was encased by other trees. She flew up into the tree, put down her rucksack, pulled out her phone and headphones, and played her playlist. The first song that came up was Hide and Seek. She shut her eyes and sang along to the song.

"Ding dong
I know you can hear me,
Open up the door
I only wanna play a little

Ding dong
You can't keep me waiting
It's already to late
For you to try and run away

I see you through the window
Our eyes are locked together
I can see your horror
But I'd like to see it closer

Ding dong
Here I come to find you
Hurry up and run
Let's play our little game and have fun

Ding dong
Where it is you've gone to
Do you think you've won?
Our game of hide and seek has just begin

I hear your footsteps
Thumping loudly through the hallways
I can hear your sharp breaths
Your not very good at hiding

Just wait
You can't hide from me
I'm coming
Just wait
You can't hide from me
I'm coming
Just wait
You can't hide from me
I'm coming
Just wait
You can't hide from me

Knock knock
I am at your door now
I am coming in
No need for me to ask permission

Knock knock
I'm inside your room now
Where is it you've hid
Our game of hide and seek's about to end

I'm coming closer
Looking underneath your bed but
Your not here I wonder
Could you be inside the closet?

Ding dong
I have found you
Ding dong
You were hiding here
Now your it
Ding dong
Finally found you dear
Now your it
Ding dong
Looks kind I have won
Now your it
Ding dong
Pay the consequence

Ding dong
Looks like I have won
Now your it
Ding dong
Pay the consequence."

She heard clapping from below her, and saw the guy who was chasing her earlier.

"You really are an odd one aren't you?" he said. Blue stood up on the branch and forgot about her wings and ears. "You remind me a bit of a friend." he said. Blue looked at him, angrily and worried.

"Who are you?" she asked. He just chuckled. "You'll find out soon enough Blue." He said, as he showed his mouth. He had an everlasting smile and he was smirking, adding to the length.

"How do you know my name?" Blue asked, angry and afraid now. Be chuckled again. "Oh, I've been watching you for a while now Blue. Your father hated you and wanted rid of you, and it seems he got his wish."

That was the last thing he said before running off deeper into the forest.