"But you can't go back to her" I argued.

"I have to. I've lived with it for thirteen years now, sad to say I'm used to it" she said and wiped away the tears from her face. "God I must look so weak, crying over this"

"People who cry aren't weak, they've just been strong for to long" I said and she looked up to me, hope evident in her eyes.

"What am I going to do?" She asked.

"You could stay here. Could she?" I asked the boys and they nodded eagerly. "You can stay in my room. For as long as you like"

"Thank you Zoe, you really are an amazing friend" Sydney said and hugged me.

After talking for a bit longer I left Sydney with the boys and headed upstairs to set up Sydney's bed. I pumped up a mattress and put a sheet over the top of it, then a duvet and a couple of blankets as well as giving her a couple of pillows.

I picked up my phone and had a message notification.

Football match tomorrow, bring your kit and a water bottle. We're playing two other teams from the area- coach

I smiled and headed downstairs to tell Louis the news. The other boys occasionally came to watch me play, if it was a big match like the cup final but Louis always came to every match, even if I wasn't staying with him that day he would come and watch me.

"Louis!" I called and he looked up from where he was sat on the sofa.

"Yeah bubs" he said.

"Football match tomorrow, are you going to come?" I asked hopefully.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world" he smiled.

"Promise?"

"Promise" he nodded and turned back to watch the TV.

I sighed happily and watched TV with them until dinner was ready. They laughed when I told them about Sandra. Well most of us laughed, Liam was unimpressed and thought she would be a bad example and lead me into trouble. Louis on the other hand asked me to invite her round so she could give him some tips.

When it got later Sydney and I sat on my double bed, fangirling over our favourite bands and celebrity gossip.

Harry eventually poked his head around the door and chuckled at us as we were practically crying over one of the recent celebrity breakups.

"Hey I think you girls should go to bed, you've got school tomorrow Zo" he said.

"What about Sydney?" I asked in confusion, starting to climb under my duvet.

"She's going to stay home, we don't want to put her in any danger" Harry explained.

"Okay, love you, night" I said as he turned off the light.

"Love you to" Harry said softly as he shut the door.

Sydney whispered a goodnight and within minutes I could tell she was asleep because her breathing became heavier. However I couldn't sleep, I could hear faint typing noises coming from Liam's room next door and guessed he was still up.

I got out of bed and tiptoed out the room, making sure to make as little noise as possible so I didn't wake Sydney. I knocked on Liam's door softly before opening it a crack. Liam looked over to the door and smiled softly when he saw me, motioning for me to come in.

He was sat up in bed, wearing a black tank top, grey sweatpants and a SnapBack. His laptop illuminated most of his room.

"What are you still doing up?" He asked as I sat on the bed next to him.

"I couldn't sleep, I don't know why" I shrugged.

"Well you should try, you've got school tomorrow" he put an arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Love you" I said and leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Love you to baby girl, always" he said softly.

We stayed like that until I felt sleepy enough to go back to my room. I said goodnight to Liam again and walked to my room, climbing under the covers and immediately warming up again.

I didn't know what tomorrow was going to be like, it could be good. Then again, things could go wrong...

A/N- hope you people enjoyed the chapter! I don't have a lot to say so...8 comments and 8 votes for the next chapter?