Chapter 14: Back To The Hospital

"What are you doing here?" Jazmine asked.

It was complete silence.

"What cat got your tongue," Jazmine and Isabelle said.

"Let me get dressed," Shaun said walking back into the bathroom.

"So what's y'all relationship," Jazmine asked Addison.

"That's my fiance," Addison said showing Jazmine and Isabelle her ring.

"What's your relationship between Shaun?" Addison asked.

"Im his fiance too," Jazmine said showing Addison her ring.

"How many carats?" Jazmine asked.

"8," Addison said.

"How many carats is yours?" Addison asked.

"Same," Jazmine said.

"How long y'all been together?" Jazmine asked.

"Ever since college," Addison said.

Shaun walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed. Addison was sitting in the chair. Jazmine and Isabelle sat on the couch.

"Can you answer my question," Jazmine said to Shaun.

"I don't know," Shaun said.

"You know," Jazmine said.

"You yelling bae all through the house and giving this girl a engagement ring," Jazmine said.

Shaun just sat on the bed with his head down.

"Im leaving because I can't believe you, dont bother coming home," Jazmine said getting up with Isabelle and walking out the door.

"Brooklyn come on so we can go," Jazmine said.

Isabelle and Brooklyn raced to the car. Jazmine was walking out. When she felt something warm wrap around her waist.

"Let me go," Jazmine said trying to break loose from Shaun's tight grip.

"You know I love you with all my heart I will never cheat on you, I love you and Brooklyn to the moon and back, I dont even love her like I love you," Shaun said kissing Jazmine's neck.

"Let me go and stop kissing me," Jazmine said.

"Can I come home?" Shaun asked Jazmine.

"No stay here forever," Jazmine said.

She finally broke loose.

"Here's your stupid ring back, were done," Jazmine said throwing her engagement ring at Shaun.

She got in the car and drove off full speed. A tear rolled down Jazmine's face. Isabelle wiped it away.

"It's going to be okay, I promise," Isabelle said rubbing Jazmine's arm.

They looked into each others eyes and smiled.

"Mommy," Brooklyn said.

"Yes," Jazmine said.

"Can I have some Wendy's?" Brooklyn asked.

"You didn't eat at all today," Jazmine asked.

"No," Brooklyn said.

They drove to Wendy's and Jazmine ordered.

Brooklyn got a jr. Bacon cheeseburger with 4 regular chicken nuggets with natural cut fries and a vanilla frosty.

They got her food, paid and left. They made it home. They walked into the kitchen.

"Honey, go eat in your room and eat and don't make a mess, me and your godmother has to talk, we'll be upstairs in a minute," Jazmine said.