Chapter 6: The Issues

"Yes I do mind," Isabelle said.

"Why?" Jazmine asked.

"Because I know you can do better then him, but that's your decision and imma support you," Isabelle said.

"Thank you best frann," Jazmine said hugging Isabelle.

"Your welcome," Isabelle said hugging Jazmine.

"I got to go, my mom just texted me," Isabelle said.

"Cya best friend," Jazmine said.

"Cya best friend," Isabelle said.

Isabelle left and walked home.

Jazmine was thinking why she has such a problem with Shaun. 1 hour later.

"Jazmine come on," her mom said.

"Ok," Jazmine said.

She ran downstairs and got in the car.

"Let's roll," Jazmine said. 20 minutes later. They ate at Chili's. They walked in and ordered. 16 minutes later. Their food came.

Jazmine had: a burger with fries and chili. Her parents had the same. 30 minutes later.

They left and went to go get dessert. 12 minutes later. They went to Chic-fil-a for a nice cold milkshake. 5 minutes later. They drove home and went to bed. 20 minutes later.

They made it home and got in the bed. Jazmine put on Minnie Mouse pajamas. She set her alarm and fell asleep.

*beep *beep *beep her alarm clock went off. It was 5:45am.

She got out of bed and walked downstairs. Her parents weren't woke because they don't have work today. She ordered IHOP. While she was waiting for her breakfast she got in the tub. 30 minutes later.

*Ding *Dong her doorbell rang. She got her breakfast and walked into the kitchen. She ordered pancakes, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, rice, and grits. 20 minutes later.

It was enough for her parents so she put it in the oven. She ran upstairs and brushed her teeth and washed her face. 40 minutes later.

She went to her room and got dressed 30 minutes later. She put on her Burberry shirt, with her all white ripped in the front skinny jeans, and her Burberry timberland boots. She grabbed her phone and her book bag. Her mom and dad was still sleep so she left a note.

The note said: Dear parents, I ordered IHOP today and had some left over, the rest is in the oven enjoy, love your lovely daughter Jazmine
P.S I love you and enjoy you off day and I will be home late, I'm going shopping.

She placed the note on the back of their door. Then she got in her car and drove off. 45 minutes later. She walked into the building and walked to her class. 20 minutes later. Isabelle walked in. She sat down by Jazmine.

"Why didn't you come get me today?" Isabelle asked.

"You didn't call me, text me, or come over my house," Jazmine said.

"I don't have to just come by my house next time," Isabelle said.

"I don't have to just come by your house, you better call or text or you ain't getting no ride," Jazmine said.

"Whatever Jazmine," Isabelle said throwing her hand up.

Jazmine just rolled her eyes.

6 hours later. Jazmine was leaving Social Studies. She walked to gym.

"Hey bae," Jazmine said hugging Shaun.

"Hey bae," Shaun said hugging Jazmine back.

They both walked into the gym. They stretched together. Isabelle was kinda jealous and mad that Jazmine was working out with Shaun and not her. 45 minutes later. Gym was over. Jazmine and Shaun walked out the building and towards Jazmine's car.