Chapter 1: The Meet

One sunny beautiful day, it's 5:30am, Jazmine woke up.

She walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone," Jazmine said to her mom, dad, and her brother.

"Good morning sweetheart," her dad said.

"Good morning honey," her mom said.

"Good morning little sister," her brother Ty said.

"What's for breakfast?" Jazmine asked smelling the air.

"Scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, and rice," her mom said passing Jazmine and Ty their plate.

"Yes, finally I don't got to make cereal today." Jazmine said smiling.

They ate their breakfast. 15 minutes later.

"Thanks mom for the breakfast, but I got to go pick up my daughters, Madison and April, and take them to school." Ty said kissing his mom and sister on the cheek and dapping his dad up.

"Your welcome anytime baby," her mom said to Ty.

Ty left.

"Thanks mom for the breakfast it was good." Jazmine said rubbing her stomach.

"Thanks baby!" her mom said.

Jasmine walked upstairs with her phone. She went in the bathroom hopped in the shower, brushed her teeth, and washed her face.

When she was finshed she went in her room and got dressed.

Jazmine had on a white shirt with plaid sleeves, with her black skinny ripped jeans with her plaid flannel around her waist with her all white high top air force ones.

She slicked her hair up into a bun.

"Come on, it's 7:10am honey, you don't wanna be late for school!" her mom yelled.

"Ok, I'm on my way downstairs," Jasmine said.

She got her bookbag, her money, and her phone. Then walked downstairs.

"Cya mom, I love you," she said to her mom while kissing her on the cheek.

"Cya dad, I love you," she said to her dad while kissing him on the cheek.

"We love you too," her parents said at the same time.

Jazmine walked out the door and towards her car. Her parents got her a Silver Lacrosse Buick 2015 car, for her 16th birthday.

Her brother Ty, got a Black Nissan Rouge for his 16th birthday.

Jazmine got in the car, and drove off. In no time she made it to school. She parked and got out the car.

Shaun Smith the boy she likes was parked next to her. She got chill bumps. She started walking.

"Hey, aren't you Jazmine Johnson?" Shaun asked. Her stomach had so many butterflies in it.

"Umm.... Yeah that's me, aren't you Shaun Smith?" Jazmine asked sarcastically.

"I knew that was you, and yeah I'm Shaun Smith, Ms. Sarcastic," he said smiling. I laughed in the inside, but I just smiled on the outside.

"Why aren't you walking with your girlfriend, Addison," Jazmine said looking at him.

"We broke up a lil bit ago," Shaun said.

"You did," I said smiling in the inside.

"Yeah, but otherwise you look pretty today," he said looking Jazmine up and down smiling.