Chapter 19: Welcome to the World!

Start from the beginning

"Why are you looking at them like that?" Tanong ni Yvan.

"We need to talk." Pumasok na kami sa private room then I started talking to them.

"It wasn't my fau--" Krystal was to defend herself when I cut her.

"What have you done?" Seryosong tanong ko pero I tried to sound calm. They're my family.

"She insisted. She asked me about the truth. Ayokong sabihin sa kaniya because of her condition. But then ang kulit niya kaya nainis ako." Napa yuko si Jessica.
"I'm sorry. Sorry. Hindi ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko kapag may nangyaring masama sa pamangkin ko. I'm so sorry." She said then started to cry again.

"Shh. It has nothing to do with you. Okay? Kaya niya yun." Maya maya pa, we heard a knock on the door and we were surprised to see Cherreen. With Tyrone.

I just stared at her. Yung mukhang parang galit na galit. She have things to explain.

"What happened here?" Cherreen cluelessly asked.

"Get out. Get out Cherreen." utos ko sa kaniya. Pero tinitigan niya lang ako.

"What?"

"I said, GET OUT!" Umatras siya ng umatras pero it's a dead end.

"Bro! Calm down. Ano ba!" Saway sa akin ni Ace.

"No. This girl did something embarrassing then you're asking me to calm down?!"

"K- Khun. W- what do you mean?" Naguguluhang tanong sa akin ni Cherreen na ngayon ay takot na takot na,

"Tell me. Totoo ba na ikaw ang nagpa kidnap kay Jessica?" Seryosong tanong ko sa kaniya.

"What?!"

"Don't play dumb Cherreen! Ano! Sagot!" Galit na tanong ko sa kaniya then she cried

"Sorry. Sorry. I love him. That's why." Yun lang ang tanging naisagot ng kapatid ko 'cause she started crying.

I cant believe she did that! Just for Tyrone?!

Ten minutes later, we heard another knock. It's from a Doctor. He looked shocked when he saw the scenario dahil Cherreen was crying, then Jessica is also crying.

"Am I interrupting something?" The doctor asked.

"No. Don't worry." Sagot sa kaniya ni Kuya Leo then smiled. The Doctor Smiled back.

"Congratulations! It was a bouncing baby girl Mr. Horvejkul!" And we all celebrated. Cherreen even celebrated with us.

"Where is she?"

"She's been taken care of. And also, your wife will be sent her any minute now."

They all bid goodbyes dahil late na daw. They'll just come back tomorrow to check the baby. Oh gosh. I bet we'll be on the news later. Maya maya pa, the nurses escorted Steph back here. She's still sleeping. Anyways, she deserve to rest. What bothers me is that she's pretty yet she still looked pretty.

"Matunaw ako." She said then smiled at me.

"You're awake.."

"Yes I am. Where's baby Sam?" She cutely asked.

"She's still in the nursery. Wait lang mommy ha." I said then smiled at her.

Nga pala, last month, we already chose a name for our baby girl.

"How are you feeling?" I asked then played her hair.

"Exhausted. And tired." I just nodded.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul. Here's baby Horvejkul." Naka ngiting sabi nung nurse at madahang binigay si Sam kay Steph. Oh. How cute.

"Thank you, nurse." She smiled at us then lumabas na.

We're actually safe here 'cause we are surrounded with our security. Well, kabilin bilinan ng parents namin. Actually, even the terraces have body guards.

"Hello baby." Stephanie said then smiled at Sam. I just cant help but tear up, again seeing this moment. The long wait is finally over!

"I'm your Dad. I'll give you everything you want, Sam. Everything. I promise to be a perfect Dad for you. Remember that." I said then kissed her on the forehead. My gosh! My baby is so tiny.

"Thank you." Sabi ko kay Steph then kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you." She said then smiled back.

'@xolovestephi- welcome to the world Samantha Nicolette H. Horvejkul. ❤️'

'International Model Tiffany Hwang gave birth to hers and HK Presiden Nichkhun Horvejkul's first child' (plus baby Sam's first picture)

'Welcome to KPOP world baby Sam!'