Chapter 1? I guess... Bored of the same old thing... Again.

Jack Skellington was bored. (Don't you just hate it when you suddenly get bored of something you really like? Like neflix of anime... Or even Fanfics!!) 

Bored of the screams that children made, bored of sneaky surprises jumping out at him around every corner, bored of all the witches that fangirl over him, bored... Of all the horrifying and darkness that the town emitted. And he wasn't retarded enough to kidnap Santa Claus again! That was a very stupid idea...

"What's wrong Jack? We have planning to do!!" 

Of course the Mayor would come looking for him... Again... Like all the other years before that...

"Nothing's wrong mayor... I'm just... Thinking of a new idea." Jack greeted the (annoying) mayor in a mannered fashion.

"We have to get planning immediately!!" Throwing the to-do list at Jack he bid Jack a hasty fair well. 'Maybe I'll just go back to the doors... Nothing's here to do...'

Upon reaching the graveyard he patted his long thin leg with a boney hand.

"Woof! Woof!" (Shhh I know I'm lame as shit ok?!) Zero barked at his owner wagging his tail happily (happily?! Really?! Omfg I'm killing myself D:) Jack strutted to the forest Zero bounded... Err... Floated beside him...?

THUD! He bumped into something hard. A round object had hit his spine and made his whole body tremble. There he stood. In front of a pink door. Oh my! He was to distracted... To lost in his thoughts... Forget walking into the February holiday tree! He didn't even notice when he got there! 

Since that was the for he stood in front of... And the one he walked into... He decided to open it... It didn't really interest him though. 

"Don't judge a book by its cover I guess..." He mumbled to himself. (I once had a friend who messed that up! Don't judge a cover by its book he said...) And dared himself to take a step...

:-:-:-:-:-:-:Brought to you by Butters! (That's me!):-:-:-:-:-:-:

A/N!! YAAAAAY! Starting The Useless authors note show with you host... Claire Nightshade!!! *WOOOOO!!! Clapping! (Or boooooo if you perfer)* 

HI! I'm you host Claire!!! It's nice to meet you! OuO so! I'm awesomely slow! And a loner! A single Pringle! W-Wow! W-W-What a g-g-great audience! (Gold star and a virtual cookie for you if you get that reference!) Sadly, I have to go for now! My mom is nagging me D:

Thank you all for attending the useless authors note show! QuQ

REQUEST ARE STILL OPEN!

1.(Empty)

2.(Empty)

3.(Empty)