"I was in the control room and saw the two of them arguing then fighting" Four announced to Eric, pointing to something high up on the wall. A camera. 

"Well what the fuck were you doing yelling at Eliza?" Eric intimidatingly questioned. "It looks like both of them are at fault. Yet you decide to stick up for her" he continued angrily, referring to Tris, who was cowering behind Four. 

Eric then turned and noticed Christina, Will, Jem, Amy and Matisse still hanging around. 

He just simply gave them a wide-eyed look and they scooted. It was just the four of us now. Tris, Four, Eric and myself. 

Eric then turned to the two of us girls. "Tell me. What happened, exactly?" he asked seeming infuriated. It was only then I noticed Tris and her split eyebrow. 

I didn't want to look and her and I don't think she wanted to look at me. So I looked away, tilting my head up a little. Showing I wasn't planning on backing down. But neither was she. 

Tris wasn't talking so I decided to. "Tris here accused me of having 'problems'" I said in a snarkish tone. Flicking my eyes to her when I said 'problems'. 

"And what are these so called 'problems' exactly?" Eric asked. I think he thought the argument was a petty little argument but it wasn't because it involved him. 

"She said I have 'problems' because I like you" I said, crossing my arms and turning to Eric. 

Eric's expression changed. He looked startled. 

"Well if you wanna know the truth... It was actually Eliza that started it!" Tris accused. 

"Oh really! How?!" I raised my voice at her. 

Four stepped in front of her a little. "You cut it out" he said. 

I frowned at him. What the hell? Why is he just sticking up for her. 

Tris continued. "Because ever since we met you've hated me!"

"Pfft. So!" I replied. 

Tris started to say something else but then Four cut in. "Ok that's enough. Eric and I will see for ourselves. I've got everything on tape up in the control room. Let's go". 

We all followed him up to the control room in silence and we all entered. Four also made a few people leave so we would have privacy. 

"Here we are" he expressed as he pressed play. 

There we were, arguing and bitching about Four and Eric. 

Four and Eric watched contently. I kept looking to Eric to see what he would do when it came to certain parts of the argument. 

When I said the bit about Eric knowing how to get around he smirked. But quickly wiped it off of his face. 

Then he smirked again when I commented on the two of them, Four and Tris, being 'cute' because they were two 'frigid stiffs'.

We watched on until Eric came along, so we were completely caught up. 

"This behaviour is unacceptable" Eric said. Turning to Tris and glaring at her. 

"Wha- Why are you just referring to me!?" she whined. "Do you see what she did to me!?" she then continued whining, pointing to her eyebrow. 

"And do you see what you did to her" he arced up, pointing at my lip. 

"We're going to have to have a conference with Max about this. To make sure they learn from this. The both of them" Four said. Eric nodded. Agreeing with him. 

"We'll show Max the video and he can discuss punishments for them" Four voiced. Eric and Four then left the room, expecting us to follow. 

They walked us down to Max's office and told us to wait outside. 

"If you guys do anything, even if you utter a word to each other... You will be in a lot more trouble than you are in now. Got it?" Eric said. Mostly glaring at Tris before he walked into Max's office, closing the door. 

They talked in there for about ten minutes before Four came out and bought Tris in. Probably to have her explain her side of the story. 

Then after five minutes Eric bought me in, leaving Tris out in the corridor alone. 

I explained to Max that I did 'fancy' Eric and I was simply sticking up for him and myself. 

Max then asked if Eric and I had been 'involved' at any time during initiation and I replied with a stern 'no'. 

"Ok then. Bring Tris in" Max alerted Four. 

Max sat at his desk, Four and Tris stood in front of him to the right and Eric and I stood in front of him to the left. 

Things were about to get heavy.