Chapter 11: Loved You For A Thousand Years

Zoey decided to go for a walk to clear her head. She walked down the street alone "well well well looks like someone bumped into the bad guys," Zoey turned around surprised to see Sardon and Tarb. "You!" She said "stay back!" Sardon chuckled "oh I'm afraid that won't be necessary, you see I'm going to destroy the Mew Mew's either way starting with you!." Sardon began walking towards Zoey, he used his lightning strike to knock her out. Zoey fell backwards and hit a hard wall "ugh p-please St-stop" she begged and lay on the ground unable to get up.

Meanwhile Dren was flying around when he saw what was happening. Taking the courage he raced towards Zoey. "No I won't any last words Kitty Cat" Sardon smirked walking towards her. "Drop the weapon! And I'm the only one that gets to call her that!" It was Dren, he leaped into the scene defending Zoey "I won't let you do this Dren" Sardon raised his lightning weapon. Dren glared "and I won't let you harm Zoey" he summoned his daggers and charged towards Sardon knocking him aside. The fight went on for about serveral minutes and soon enough Sardon was on the ground "do you give up?" Dren said with a smirk, he turned and walked back to Zoey. Zoey was waking up slowly and saw what was happening "Dren look out!" She gasped as Sardon used his lightning strike to hit Dren to the ground. Dren got up weakly standing in front of Zoey "so you want more I gather" Sardon grinned and walked closer to Dren getting ready to strike. Sardon shot his lightning strike at Zoey, Zoey watched in shock as the Lightning strike headed straight for her. Suddenly Dren jumped in front of her taking the hit and getting hit to the ground a second time. "No!" Zoey tried to get up and ran towards Dren "Dren? Dren?" Zoey held him close "please get up... please," tears came from Zoey's eyes "your so stupid! Why did you do that?!, I thought you didn't care what happened to me!." Dren lay across Zoey's lap "of c-course I c-care" he struggled to say coughing from where he was struck "I love y-you." Zoey gasped with shock as Dren continued "I didn't have a choice I was forced to lure you to that parking lot I didn't want you harmed or worse are you ok?" Zoey looked down at Dren tears ecscaping her "I'm fine... it's you that.. That is not ok." Zoey held Dren closer to her not letting go "Dren please don't die... don't leave me I love you," Zoey cried even more now. Dren reached a hand up and wiped her tears away "h-hey" he said softly "it's going to be ok... please don't cry Kitty Cat" Zoey smiled alittle "Dren I won't let you die like this I... I can't." Dren stroked Zoey's hair and leaned in and kissed her deeply on the lips. Zoey kissed him back and he pulled away "I l-love y-you my Kitty Cat" Dren said softly, his eyes slowly closed. "Dren!? Dren!? Dren no!? No please no?!" Zoey looked down at him, there was no response slowly Drens arm dropped and he stopped breathing. Zoey stared in shock "NO!!!!!" Tears streamed down her face, she held Dren close to her, it was too late to save him, he was gone.

Heart beats fast...

Colours and promises...

How to be brave...

How can I love when I'm afraid...

To fall...

But watching you stand...

Alone...

All of my doubt...

Suddenly goes away...

Somehow...

One step closer...

I have died everyday...

Waiting for you...

Darling don't be afraid...

I...

Have loved you...

For a thousand years...

I'll love you for a thousand...

More...

All along...

I believed...

I would find you...

Time has brought...

Your heart to me...

I...

Have loved you...

For a thousand years...

I'll love you for a thousand...

More...