Chapter 3: The Cineclones Plan An Attack

Dren appeared back into his world sighing happily "oh Zoey your so cute." Suddenly Tarb popped up beside him "hey lover boy where have you been?." Dren angrily looked at him "don't call me that! And why do you care anyway? It is none of your buissness." Tarb stood there annoyed "chill dude and I care because something tells me you were not gathering Predisights" he looked up waving a hand in front of him "hey lover boy snap out of it." Suddenly Dren grabbed him furiously "if you call me that one more time I will kill you you little brat" Tarb looked shocked "alright! Alright!" He said as Dren put him down "Jeez since when did you get so uptight?." Dren was becoming annoyed now and flew off somewhere "hey! You get back here Dren I was not done talking to you." Dren sat on a pillar alone and sighed "oh Zoey" he said looking into the sky above "I wish I wasn't against you in what is about to happen." Suddenly Sardon came out of nowhere "I thought I might find you here by yourself" he said "I've gathered a lot of Predisights to take over soon this planet will be ours." Dren quickly looked over at him "wait what attack? You mean we're going to attack now?" Dren sounded worried of this but Sardon didn't hear his worried tone. "Yes we Attack at dawn I presume you have found some Predisight's too" Sardon looked directly at him "well I... I didn't exactly get any because I couldn't find any you see I ran into one of those pesky Mew Mew's and had to fight her" Dren lied hoping Sardon would believe him for a badassed Cineclone Dren was a really good liar and almost every Cineclone believed him. "Hmm very well" Sardon turned away "as long as you finished her." Suddenly Tarb came over "hi Dren still thinking about your girlfriend?" he teased selfishly, Dren stood up "she is not my girlfriend!" He yelled "you don't know her as well as I do I know how to take her down! You clearly don't." Tarb smirked "oh really is that so well maybe our master should of taught you that your not supposed to fall in love with the enemy" he turned to sit down on a pillar. "I did not fall in love with her you little brat!" Dren snapped but before he could say anymore Sardon cut in "that is enough! Both of you... now prepare your weapons and the Predisight's we attack first thing at dawn tomorrow." Sardon and Tarb left leaving just Dren, he sighed under his breath "Zoey please be ready for us" he said softly and went to prepare for the battle.