Rock Bottom

This is my first story! Hope you like it!
I bolted out of my sixth period class. I was so done with this day. Winter break was coming up even though we really didn't have a winter. We got one snow fall last year and everyone freaked out.
"Riley! Wait up!"
My boyfriend Frank approached me. Frank Clark stood 6'0ft tall and was the caption of the wrestling team. And I wanted to break up with him. Only I couldn't. Who knew what he would do? I was afraid of him. Every time he said 'I love you' tempted me to stay. 'I'll change, I'll do anything for you' I believed every single one of his lies. Even after the bruises appeared.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and forced me to kiss him.
"Frank, not now. I'm trying to get to class"
"What? You love class more then me now?"
"No"
"Okay then Riley, prove me you love me. Skip last period and come with me"
With out my answer my wrist was grasped and pulled along. I was pushed into the back seat of his car and he locked all the doors. We made it to his house. He carried me up to his bedroom and shoved a little thing down my throat.
"FRANK WHAT WAS THA~"
He tightly held me and put his hand on my mouth.
"Shh don't scream, you don't need to know what that was."
My legs collapsed, then my whole body stiffened up. I could only make grunts, groans, and moans and I was terrified. My eyes were heavy but I was fully conscious. Frank threw me into his bed. My clothing was removed slowly. My eyes shut. Tears streamed down my face as everything went dark.
No!
I tried to talk but a noise escaped through my lips.
Don't do this! PLEASE!.
Every once and a while my eyes flickered open. All I saw were his angry, grey, eyes.
His hands pushed down on my chest and rib cage.
When he was finished with me, I was still frozen. He dressed me and drove me home. My eyes wouldn't open now and that worked to his advantage.
Donna, my step mom, answered the door."What happened to Riley?"
"Oh....uh.....school ended and I drove her home like I do sometimes. She fell asleep in my car. I guess Riley was really tired after today's finals. She's almost 17, she's got a lot to worry about."
"Thanks for bringing her home, Frank! But, she's not almost 17. Her birthday is in May."

When I gained my mobile ability back, I cried. I guess Donna heard.
"Riley what's wrong?"
"F...Frank...raped....me"
"WHAT!"
Donna had been the closest thing I had to a mom. She married my dad three years after my mother died. I was five. I loved her like I would love a mom and I was her daughter. She was devastated as soon as the words left my mouth.
"Its okay, we'll go to the doctors and get you a therapist or something and were going to get him arrested." She was holding back tears. And then we cried together.

The next day she took me in to the local hospital. We did all these tests and I was told I was gonna hear back in a few weeks. I'm an emotional wreck right now. I had to go to court later and I was going to hate every single second of it.
"Donna, I don't want a therapist."
"Ok. We'll make things better somehow"
I'm already done with this.