Chapter 15

I woke up with a pounding headache. "Ow." I mumbled. I felt a vomit start coming up my throat so I ran to the bathroom.

I knelt over the toilet and threw up my food from last night. (Y'ALL GONNA THINK SHES PREGANANT!) I wiped my mouth and washed my hands. I moaned and went back into bed. Madison woke up.

"Mackenzie what's wrong?" She asked.

"I just threw up." I groaned laying down. She nodded and walked next to me.

"Do you think?" She asked.

"No. I'm on the pill. Shawn and I did last night but I'm on the pill and he used a condom to make sure." I groaned again.

"I'm getting Shawn." She said walking outside. Soon Shawn came in.

"My baby doesn't feel good." He said kissing my cheek laying next to me.

"That chicken did not settle well in my stomach." I said running to the bathroom throwing up again. Shawn held my hair back and rabbed my back.

I washed my face again and laid down again. "Baby. Can you make me toast? And some lemon tea?" I asked. He nodded and made me toast and tea.

He handed me it and I ate the toast and drank the tea. I hugged him and felt better.

"I'm gonna go get dressed and be right back." I said.

"Just get dressed here. I've seen you naked before." He chuckled.

"Shawn!" I yelled playfully slapping his arm. "I was never sick. Fake vomit." I said.

"No wonder it was all green." He laughed. I nodded and went to my suitcase. (Picture up dere^^)

"Nice babe." He said kissing me. We went into the hall and knocked on Cameron's door. He opened and we saw everyone.

"Aye y'all wassup?" I said.

"Llama Bitch??" I asked pointing at Twaimz.
"Yeah you. Issa, Hayes, and Sammy my room now." I said going to my room.

"What?" They all said.

"Digi wants us for SlayBells." I said.

"Okay." They said.

"We're gonna miss about three months of Magcon though. But we'll be able to visit every month." I said. They nodded and left.

I started packing and texted Madison and the Jacks.

Me: You guys pack. Jacks, Maddie, Sammy, Hayes, and Issa are invited to Digi.
Jack J: Ok.
Gilinsky: K
Maddie: Yayy
I clicked the off button and finished packing. There. Now off to Texas.