Chapter 16

Jai's pov
2 weeks later...
I filed for divorce. I don't want to ever see her again. Ugg I hate her so much..
Ellie's pov
"Baby, please understand" "no Luke  you cheated on me I'm done" I leave and drive home. I sit in my car in the driveway crying. Jai comes out and sit in the passenger seat. He wraps his arm around me, and I face him. "He Che- cheated on me" "el I'm so sorry" he comes around to my side and picks me up and brings me inside. "He said he never loved me".
Jai's pov
I wrap my arms around her tightly. We both are broken. "El I'll be right back, ok?" She nods. I go into my room and text Justin to come over.
10 minutes later there is a knock on the door. Ellie gets it.
Ellie's pov
I open the door and there is Justin. "Justin!" I jump on him and hug him. "Hey el" h carries me inside and gives jai a side hug. He sets me down on the couch and he grabs some ice cream. "Best food for a breakup" he hands me and spoon and we watch a scary movie. I'm burrows into his chest the whole time. I fall asleep before the movie ends. Justin sets me down on my bed. "You can stay the night" "thanks man" "it's the couch or Ellie's bed" "I'll sleep on the couch" I can hear there footsteps Justin going to the couch and jai to his room.
I wake up from a bad dream in the middle of the night. I walk out into the living room and tap Justin on the shoulder. He sits up and rubs his eyes. "Bad dream?" He whispers,"yea" "c'mere" I lay down next to him and he wraps his arms around me".
Next morning......
I wake up and sit up. Justin wakes up a couple minutes later. "Hey" "hey" I walk over to the fridge and pour myself a cup of orange juice. Justin walks in and pours to bowls of lucky charms. We both sit down and eat in silence. Jai walks out a couple minutes later. He grabs some cereal and orange juice. And sits down next to me.
We finish breakfast, "I need to get home, I'll see ya guys later" he gives jai a hug and whispers something in his ear. He comes over and gives me a hug. "Text me, or call me if you need anything. Ok?" I nod. He leaves.
One month later.......
Life goes on. Me and jai are still not really fully happy again but we are ok. My basketball team won the championship, and I got to keep the trophy. Jai is taking a break from filming. School is out in a couple days for spring break. Me and jai are sitting in the living room watching tv