Chapter 11

Jai's pov
I open my eyes, and a bright light is shinning in my face. I try to sit up but everything hurts. I was in a car crash with Ellie. Where is she? A nurse walks in and hands me my pills and a glass of water. "Where's Ellie?" "She in the room right next to your, your friend Justin and Jimmy are with her. You can go see her if you want" I waste no time getting up, I'm in pain but i need to make sure Ellie is alright. I limp out of my room into her room to find Jimmy knocked out in the chair, and Justin in Ellie's bed sleeping with her. I take out my phone and snap a picture. Jimmy wakes up "hey man, how you feeling?" "It hurts everywhere" Justin stirs and wakes up "hey man" "hey" "what happened?" "We were in the car coming back from the shelter and I looked over at Ellie for like two seconds and somebody ran through a red light and hit us head on." He doesn't say anything he just gets up. "Jai you lay with her" I limp over and get in bed with her and wrap an arm around her. Justin pulls another chair next to Jimmy and sits down. I fall asleep soon after.
I wake up to see that Jimmy and Justin left. Ellie is still here sleeping. I sit up and Ellie opens her eyes. "Hey el" "hi" "you ok?" "Everything hurts" " I know" I say pulling her into a hug. She cuddles her head into my chest. The nurse walks in with theo, and Justin behind her. "They are going to take you guys home " ok" is all I say pulling Ellie closer to me. I slowly get up and out of the bed with Ellie still in my arms. Justin takes Ellie from me and walks out the door and theo comes over to help me. I throw my arm around him and limp out the door.
We get home and Justin and theo leave. I lay down on the couch and fall asleep.
I wake up to the sound of screaming. I get up and off the couch and run to Ellie's room. She sits up in her bed clutching her leg. "Jai!" "Shhh its ok, I'm here" I say gathering her in my arms. "My leg really hurts" "let me see" she pulls her sweatpants up and I see the cast that her leg is in. "El there's nothing I can do, just try to fall back asleep" she nods and lays back down. She closes her eyes and I sit on the floor until she falls asleep. I get up and kiss her forehead. I get up and fall asleep on my bed.
I wake up in the morning. I get up and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I'm halfway through when "jai!!" I go into Ellie's room and see her struggling to get out of bed. I pull the sheets off of her and grab her crunches. She walks out of her room and I follow. She sits down at the counter and I can tell she is in pain. It's kills me seeing her like this. "El you ok?" "It really hurts jai" "I'm sorry, I can't really do anything" she just nods. She got it worse then I did from the crash. She has her right leg broken,  she sprained her right wrist, and her left thumb. I only have a broken arm and sprained ankle. To make it worse she can't try out for the soccer team for her school. I can tell she is really bummed about it, she been practicing after school with Abi for a week and half. Now she can't do it. She's not going to be going to school for 3 weeks. Abi is going to bring her homework after school everyday.
We finish breakfast, and I go into my room and call theo.
T- hey jai. How ya feeling?
J- I'm alright.
T- what about ellbell?
J- not too good
T- what's wrong?
J- she's in a lot of pain in her leg.and her wrist and thumb are in some pain too.
T- aww that's too bad.
J- maybe could you come over. It might cheer her up.
T- yea sure. I have the day off. I can be there in an hour.
J- thanks man.
T- no problem. I'll see you soon.
J- bye four
T- bye Eric
I come out of my room to find Ellie on the couch. "How you get there" "I really don't know" "well you shouldn't move too much. If it hurts that bad" "ok dad". I walk over and lay next to her.
Knock knock.
I open my eyes I must have fallen asleep. I grab the door and theo comes in. "She's in her room I think, just sit down I'll go get her, don't turn around" "alright"
I go into Ellie's room and she follows me out into the living room. I help her sit down and put her crutches on the floor. She looks over and sees theo and a big smile spreads across her face. She tries to move but winces in pain. He notices and gets up to give her a hug. He wraps his arms around her. This cheered her up, which makes me happy. She breaks the hug and theo sits back down. I sit down next to Ellie, "ellie you ok?" I ask her, "it's still hurts really bad" I hate seeing her like this. "Jai maybe you need to take her to the doctor." "I don't know, they said that it was going to hurt for a couple days."
Ring ring.
Theo picks up his phone and talks to the person for a minute and then hangs up. "I'm sorry I need to go, they called me onto set" "thanks man" I say giving him a bro hug. He squats down to Ellie and gives her a hug. "Bye ellbell. Hope you feel better" "thanks four" "haha funny" he leaves.
I sit down on the couch and go into my Instagram. Justin tagged me in a photo. I open the picture to see that it's me with Ellie in my arms, sleeping in the hospital bed. And his caption was "I hope these two feel better soon. Love you guys so much. Jai you better take care of My Ellie or it's not going to be good for you. But seriously I hope you guys get better soon. Love ya sooooo much😘😘" I like the picture and comment "Courtney's are ok" all of my fans and Justin's fans comment get better soon or feel better soon. Jimmy,  commented. "I hope you and Ellie are ok, love you guys so much"~Jimmy. As soon as I posted my comment Justin responds "good" Jimmy also says "when you guys are better you are coming on my show" "haha ok, I'll tell el" I turn my phone off and fall asleep.