Chapter 3

We get home and jai tells me change into one of my new outfits. I do as I am told and put on a cutoff sweatshirt and jeans. "Ellie!" Jai shouts from the other room. "What!" I yell back, "come here." I walk into his room and he can't decide what to wear. "What?" I ask "which one?" He says holding up two flannel shirts. "The red one why?" "None of your business" I groan and go into the living room and sit on the couch and put my headphones in. I listen to Justin timberlake who is my favorite singer until there is a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Jai shouts and opens the door and closes it behind him.

Jai's pov
"Heyyy jai!" Tom says and gives me a hug. "Hey." Daniel comes up to the house. "Hey Danny" "hey jai, stop calling me that!" I give him a hug. Jimmy and Justin come seconds later and they both run up to me and give me a big hug. "Well hello to you too" I say. "Guys, this is surprise she doesn't know who is coming, Justin she loves you by the way." "Oh I get to meet a fan" he says. "I'm going to get her ok?" They all nod and I walk in and close the door behind me.

Ellie's pov
Jai comes back in and tells me to come with him. We walk to the door and he opens it and there stands Justin timberlake, Jimmy Fallon, Tom cruise, and Daniel Craig. I cover my mouth with my hands and hug jai. They walk in and Justin comes up to me. "I heard you were a fan of mine" I nod, "what's your favorite song?" "Mirrors" I reply, "that's a good one." I chuckle. "Hey come here we are going to go and scare Jimmy ready?" I nod and follow him. We hid behind the door, I am on Justin's back, we hear the toilet flush and the door opens. And Justin jumps out and we both scream and Jimmy falls on the floor. I get off Justin's back and we burst out laughing."what's so funny" jai says coming up behind us with Tom and Daniel. They see Jimmy and start laughing."what happened?" Tom asks "we scared him" me and Justin say at the same time. I help Jimmy up and give him a hug. "I bet you I could beat you" jai said to Daniel "in what?" I say coming up and sitting in Jai's lap. "Soccer" Daniel says. "How about we all play?" Tom says. So we end up all playing, jai vs Daniel, Justin vs Jimmy, and me vs Tom. Daniel wins and so does Justin. I still sit on Jai's lap when I start to play. I'm not really good but I end up winning against tom so I go to the final round. I hand the controller to Daniel and him and Justin  play and Daniel wins. Justin hands me the controller and I pick Manchester United and Daniel picks Liverpool. After a long game I end up winning. The boys play basketball but I just lay my head on tom's lap. I fall asleep in tom's lap.

Jai's pov
Ellie wins the soccer game against Daniel and she lays her head on Tom's lap. She soon after falls asleep. Tom moves her and he lays down next to her. Justin comes and lays down too. Jimmy does too, but Daniel leaves to go home. I walk over and lay down with my friends and Ellie, I put my head on her legs, and fall asleep.

Tom's pov
I wake up and I am still at Jai's. My arms are around Ellie. She is am awesome kid, jai is so lucky to have her. I get up and I wake her up in the process. "Hi" she says "hey" I reply. She looks at the other boys and then a smirk plays on her lips. She gets up and gets a bucket of water for me and her. "I am going to dump it on Justin and Jimmy and you do it to jai, ok" she says "ok" I respond.

Ellie's pov
I walk over to Jimmy and Justin and dump the water on them. They shoot up and start chasing me around, jai is doing the same thing to Tom. Justin finally catches me and walks me back into the house to be squirted with a water gun by Jimmy. I grab one and they do too "we are going to get jai" I tell them " I like this girl, she likes playing games with jai" Justin says and playfully shove him.  We go out of the house and find jai on top of Tom he looks at us and then we shoot jai and Tom gets up and dumps water on him. Jai is soaking wet and he comes after me. Oh no. I run but he catches me and takes me inside the house. He makes breakfast and I change into some dry clothes. I eat breakfast with the boys and then Tom gives me a hug "anytime you need to get away you can come to mine place, ok" I nod "because I know that jai can get annoying at times" I giggle "I heard that!" Jai yells. Tom leaves and then Jimmy gives me and jai a group hug "you guys should come on the show one day" I nod my head and jai smiles "yea we will James" Jimmy gives him a dirty look and then leaves. Justin gives me and hug and whispers "maybe you could come to the studio one day with me" "yes!" I say he laughs and then hugs jai and leaves. I have had an amazing couple days with jai and it's only going to get better.