Chapter 1

My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Ellie. I am 10 going on 11. My parents died when I was five, they dropped me off at a hotel and they never came back. I later found out that they died in a plane crash. After that Mrs.Jones took care of me, she was the one that found me at the hotel. I lived  in the foster home with her for 5 years now. I really do hate it here. My only wish is for someone to adopt me.

Jai's pov

I am in Chicago for divergent. And I have been thinking of adopting a kid. It does get really lonely sometimes, when I am it busy with work. so today is the day. I want a girl around the age of 10. She needs to be funny, nice, helpful, and obedient. But the only problem is I can't find the place. It should be easy. It's a place called Mrs. Jones's Home For The Children, wait there it is. Finally. I lock my car and walk inside. "Hello, how may I help you?" The lady behind the desk asks me. "" I want to adopt" "ok sir, please follow me" "boy or girl?" She asks "girl" "age?" "Around 10" "I have the perfect girl for you, please follow me" we walk to the end of the hallway to the final door on the left. "Her name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls her Ellie, once your done in there come back to the front to sign the papers""ok thanks". I walk in and there is a girl with long blond hair that is sorta wavy sitting on the bed, reading. She looks up from her book and stares at me with her light blue-green eyes. "Hi" I say to her," what are you doing here?" "I was wondering if you wanted to come home with me?" Right after I say that she jumps up and runs up to me and gives me a hug. "Thanks so much" "I'm guessing that's a yes"she nods."by the way Ellie my names jai" "ok" "well I need to sign the papers, pack up and meet me out front ok" she nods and starts to pack her stuff. I am already in love with the kid.

Ellie's pov
I can't believe I am actually got adopted. I never thought I would. Jai seems really nice, and he looks really familiar, wait he's going to be in divergent. He plays Eric, my favorite character ok maybe second favorite behind four. But I am reading the book right now and I can't wait to see the movie. Maybe jai will let me meet the cast. I pack all my stuff and walk out to meet jai. He grabs my bags and I give Mrs. Jones a hug before I leave. I walk out to the car with jai and get in the passenger seat. He puts my bags in the back and climbs in the drivers seat. "Are you going to let me meet the cast?" I say after some silence. "What cast?" "The divergent cast!!" "I didn't think you knew that I was in it." "Wow jai" "but sure I will let you meet them, maybe you could come with me one day." "But first I want to know who is your favorite character?" "Well I am reading it right now, but I like four. But Eric is in close second." "Wow that is no surprise there" he says while chucking. I cant help but laugh.  Jai drives us back to the house he is renting. He carries my bags to my new room and sits down on the bed. I sit down too with my head leaning back in the headboard. "Tell me about yourself." He states. "Well my names Ellie and I am 10, I like to read, watch movies, play sports, and be outside. "What sports do you like?" "Mostly soccer, basketball, and lacrosse, but I also like swimming a lot too." "What's your favorite movie?" That's an easy question. " obviously the avengers" "wow I didn't think you would be into those types of movies." We talk a bit more but I get tired and go to bed. This was the best day of my life. And its only going to get better.