xoxoITACHIoxox

NARUTO POV

Waking up I looked around at the apartment that was supposed to be my new home, I don't know to me the forest of death seems more inviting.

The walls were covered in mold and the floor was covered in dust that had me coughing all night and the windows had something over them like a board to stop everyone from looking at me.

There was a kitchen with a kettle a fridge and an oven. The only other piece of furniture in the apartment was the bed.

Looking over at my clock I got up to go to school, I grabbed my shuriken and kunai pouches and some bandages.

After I was done I had decided today would be the day and I did the hand seals for summoning and added the smallest amount of chakra possible.

In a poof Rama-sensei appeared as big as my hand length; she didn't seem to like the new size though and glared at me before settling herself down in the hood of Kiyoshi's hoodie.

Leaving the house I walked towards the forest of death to do some more training before the exam tomorrow, there was nothing more the academy could teach me so there was no reason to attend it.

As I got around a block from the forest I ran into shisui who was also walking in the same direction.

Confused I walked ahead of him "NARUTOOOO" he called jogging to catch up with me, I turned to him and waited for him.

He caught up and had his hands on his knees panting hard, "you're not going to school either are you naruto?" he said

I shook my head no he grinned "Great, you can come and meet my friend and then we are going to train" he said grinning

I nodded and followed grabbing onto his sleeve to make sure I didn't get lost in the heavy crowd.

He was pulling me through the crowd when suddenly one of the men in the crowd saw me and a boot slammed into my head making me fly to the ground.

Silently groaning I watched as shisui ran over to me and gently started touching my head where I could feel blood.

Sitting up carefully I took out a small strip of the bandage I always carry around and wrapped my head tightly.

Looking around I noticed shisui was no longer by my side and I had to search for him in the crowd.

When I saw him though my mind was racing He's sticking up for me??? I thought. Shisui was over by the man who had kicked me in the head screaming his head off and making a scene.

I coughed violently I got up putting the extra bandages away and walked over to shisui grabbing his sleeve and leading him away from the villager.

Shisui had this confused look on his face that seemed to say why won't you let me at him?

He soon realized he was wasting his time and put his arms around my torso before hoisting me up onto his shoulders.

I smiled at him even if he couldn't see it. We continued our path heading straight past the forest and towards the direction shisui left to yesterday.

I buried my face into his hair is this what friends feel like, it makes my heart feel light it's kind of nice.

When I looked up I saw us passing through some kind of gate with some kind of weird lollipop looking symbol. That was white with a red top.

Using my mind I asked "Ne Rama sensei where is this place?"

"this is the uchiha clan district, it's basically like a mini village for people in their clan" She replied from my hoodie.

Looking down I saw shisui start running and I started giggling out loud...

Shisui stopped dead in his tracks and looked up at me with sparkles in his eyes, "I got you to make a sound, I got you to make a sound" he sang while spinning me around in circles.

I smiled and jumped down from his shoulders, suddenly nervous to meet shisui's friend. I latched onto his sleeve again and hid myself behind his leg so people wouldn't see me as much.

We ran over to a river just behind some trees where someone stood.

When we stopped shisui spoke "itachi, I brought someone to train with us"

Hn was all I heard ... " well come on" this itachi person said.

I looked out from behind shisui's leg and saw a young person probably 8 or 9 crouched in front of me with a closed eyed smile.

"hello, I'm itachi uchiha,you are"

He said with the smile still on his face I frowned how was I going to answer this... shisui made a move to speak but I held my hand out to stop him.

Walking forward I went up to him and tapped him one long tap two small fast taps, one short tap and a double tap.

"Naruto is it" itachi replied, I smiled he knew Morse code (no people I don't know Morse code that was completely made up if anyone knows what really says naruto in Morse feel free to tell me)

Looking over my shoulder I saw shisui looking both awed that me and itachi understood that and confused because he didn't.

Being very wary of this itachi person who I had just met I carefully grabbed his sleeve and then grabbed shisui before jogging (while shisui was sprinting and Itachi lazily jogging) towards the forest of death.

Itachi seemed curious as to where we are going but I gave nothing away, once I was sure they were following me I slowed the jog a bit for shisui and let go of their sleeves.

I was still a little dizzy from the kick to the head because Rama was summoned at the moment I couldn't heal it.

Face palming I released the jutsu it would be hard for her to train me in person with those two next to me.

Once the fence came into view I sped up and gracefully flipped to the top of it again perched like a cat on top of it.

Waiting for shisui I watched as itachi did the same as me and landed on the fence too. When shisui reached the fence both me and itachi grabbed an arm and pulled him over.

Walking towards the hollow I grabbed all the targets again and headed to the same branch shisui was practicing on yesterday before setting up 10 targets.

He grinned and jumped straight to it, itachi watching him curiously as he hung upside down.

When shisui started shooting shuriken out at the targets it seemed to click for itachi.

Looking around I went to a small clearing not to far away and set up all the left over targets in difficult positions before gesturing for itachi to hit all the targets, he looked at me like I was insane.

He then got into his stance and tried it he got 12 targets bull's-eye and the rest only hit the edge of the target or not at all.

Looking at him I gathered all his shuriken up and handed them to him before demonstrating the technique.

I blindfolded myself again and flipped sending all my shuriken thudding into the targets, all 46 targets were on the bull's-eye.

Looking over at itachi I motioned for him to practice it again.

When both of them were too focused on their challenge I slipped out of the forest before heading off

Hey everyone its another chapter

Naruto's met Itachi... and wheres he going?

COMMENT<VOTE<ADD

Please comment if you want naruto to become friends with Rinako

I personally don't mind

Xoxo until next time guys xoxo