Eleven

Steven G Rogers
  I'm contemplating turning back. This is the second time. I asked if she would stay. She wouldn't answer. I love her. No I don't. My head was filled with lies and I was now frustrated. I fell to my knees and slammed my hands in the snow. I closed my eyes for a minute and opened them up. I looked down and saw the tracks had stopped. I stood up and walked. As I stumbled around I kicked my foot on a hard surface. What was it? I dug it up from the snow. I was a note in a bottle. I pulled the cork out of the bottle and unfolded the note. It was from Nat. How the hell did she know I would follow her tracks?
Steve,
I know your angry. I had to leave. I need to run. Rub away from you. That sounds harsh. I had to run away from you for the same reason why I left in the first place. You know what it is. Stop searching for me.
Nat
  I took another piece of paper out of the bottle. It was a plane ticket. Now I'm mad.
"YOU REALLY THINK IM GONNA STOP SEARCHING FOR YOU? I MOT GONNA."
I groaned. Then I heard voice. I froze.
"I know your not gonna stop, but Rogers you've gotta stop acting like a four year old."
I turned around.
"Tony?"
"It's me you fucking idiot."
"Why are you here?"
"Same reason you are. I'm not gonna leave The Captain out here by himself without anyone to talk to, besides himself."
"Thanks?"
"The Avengers didn't want a Captain coming back talking to himself. So I volunteered."
I laughed.
"Well you gonna tell me what that is?"
"It's a letter, excuse me a note from Natasha."
I slammed it in his chest.
"Not calling her by her nickname are ya? You always call her Nat, dude just calm the fuck down. Well find her."
Then we continued our long and cold walk.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><
A/N: So I figured Steve needed a buddy. How bout Tony?