Eight

Steven G Rogers
  When I broke free from a mans grip I ran faster than I can to Natasha. She had a man in front of her with a saw. I could tell she was more terrified than ever. The look on her face was like she was gonna die.
"I'm coming Natasha! Hold on!!!"
I was scared too. I didn't want to lose the one I love. I've already lost one. I will not lose another. He man lowered the saw and inch away from her thigh. She was screaming so loud. She couldn't move her arms or her legs. They were both tied to the chair she was in. When I reached the door to get to her side of the shed I kicked the door down and entered. My face was filled with more rage than ever. This is the bad side no ones seen yet.
"Move the hell away from her before I rip you to shreds."
My hands now clinched down to my side. The man with the saw was not going down without a fight. He faced me and started to walk.
"Captain America, what a treat to see you here. Think I'm gonna let you take her without a fight?"
He said holding up one arm and the other holding the saw.
"Steve don't. Please don't. Leave me."
Her eyes were flooded with tears. Now I know she was more worried about me than herself.
"Please."
She said. I looked back at her, then looked at him.
"Where's your shield? Can't protect yourself can you?"
He laughed at the fact I didn't have my shield.
"Oh really. I can't still beat your ass with the rage I have building up."
He tilted his head.
"What's that suppose to mean."
I charged at him, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his neck throwing him to the floor. I have him now in a head lock.
"This is what I mean. Got enough air?"
His face was turning purple.
"Steve! You'll kill him!"
When I heard Natasha say that I remembered I told myself before I became a super soldier.
I don't want to kill. I don't like bullies.
"But he hurt you."
I continued, knocking the breath out him. He's out cold. I got up and walked up to Nat.
"Easy pesy."
I got down untied her legs and arms.
"Steve."
I looked in her eyes.
"Thank you."
She started to leave but I grabbed her hand and pulled her in.
"Nat please don't leave me again. Please."
She wrapped her arms around my neck and our lips met. We broke a minuet after we began.
"I promise – I won't leave you."