Six

Steven G Rogers
My eyes flickered open as a heard a soft voice echo the room. Who was she? I tried to sit up, but instead I was buckled down to the bed. I got quiet as the talking got louder and closer. Once the chatter had reached my room I shut my eyes.
"Is all this really necessary?"
The woman's voice sounded familiar. Was it Natasha? My head began to fill up with questions.
"It is."
The man's voice was deep and demanding.
"Why?"
The woman sounded frustrated.
"He needs to be kept contained. We don't want him to hurt us, do we?"
He got softer. He's starting to sound comforting. I don't like it.
"Steve's not going to hurt anyone. I know him."
She knows me? Should I open one eye?
"How?"
He got mad.
"He's-"
She juggled with her words.
"We work together."
The man started to walk around the room. Then stopped right at the side of my bed.
"If he wakes up then we can unbuckle him."
The man walked out of the room, closing the door. My eyes opened wide to see a woman with fiery red hair staring out the window, crossing her arms.
"I didn't think you'd wake up."
She kept looking outside.
"Natasha?"
She turned and got frustrated.
"Stop playing games. I know you were not sleeping when we were talking."
I rolled my eyes.
"Fine just get me out of this. It hurts."
Natasha walked to my bed and unbuckled me. I got up and rubbed my wrists.
"Why do you keep following me?"
I looked up at her.
"Because you mean everything to me. I've already gone crazy adjust looking for you. Natasha I love you."
She walked back to the window and chuckled.
"I can't love. Everyone I love dies. And look where it's gotten you."
I stood up.
"That man almost killed you, But I stopped him."
"Am I suppose to thank you?"
I said sarcastically.
"I guess so."
I walked up closer to her holding her hands.
"Nat. Please come back. I need you. We need you."
She looked down.
"Who. The Avengers? That's why I left."
I tilted my head.
"I left because I saw rage between you and Tony. I didn't want to be the one watching my friends die. So I left."
I looked into her beautiful emerald eyes, and saw all of her emotions. She was scared. I moved my head towards hers and our lips met. Her soft, gentle kiss mean't the world to me. I finally have her. We pulled away just enough to get a breath of air.
"Steve I can't."
"Yes you can. Just come home, with me."
A single tear fell from her eye and landed on her cheek.
"Please Nat."
She shook her head and walked out the room. I heard her tell the man I was awake. Then he stormed in the room with a bat.
"What do yo-"
And he hit me. I was out cold. Last thing I heard was Nat screaming,
"Why'd you hit him?!"
><><><><><><><><><><><><><
A/N: I just wanted to say that I 100% do not own any of these characters. I just wrote the story. Don't own the characters.