The Stolls, an Invitation, and Aphrodite's Headache

At the Mess Hall...

Travis_Prankster: I can't believe that Chiron won't let us use our phones/technology during the celebratory feast

valdezleo_hotstuff: Then how are you on?

Travis_Prankster: Then, how are you on?

valdezleo_hotstuff: Because I'm Leo.

Travis_Prankster: And I'm Travis.

valdezleo_hotstuff: Fine, I made a gadget on my tool belt that allows you to go online without being caught

Travis_Prankster: *rubs hands greedily*

valdezleo_hotstuff: Uh oh...

valdezleo_hotstuff has logged off to avoid getting his secret gadget stolen

Author's Note: This part of the story won't take place on Facebook, but with normal writing, like a normal chapter.

Percy's POV

This sucks, Chiron won't let us use our monster-free phones because he said we have to "socialize" with people. He collected everything in a bag and promised us that he would give it back to us after the celebratory feast. But of course the Stolls hijacked into the bag and got their phones back without Chiron noticing. But I still don't understand why I heard Leo in the distance yelling, "MINE!!! MINE!!!IT'S MINE!!! GIVE IT BACK OR ELSE FEEL THE WRATH OF LEO VALDEZ!!!!" But somehow no one noticed, probably everyone is too busy minding their own business.

Leo's POV

I really hope Travis won't find me here in Bunker 9. And if he does find it he can't go in because I set a password. Take that Travis!!! You can't possibly beat the flaming hot captain of the Argo ll! Ha!

Travis's POV

As guessed, Valdez would be in Bunker 9. And then there was the password. Jeez, Valdez, next time make up a password more difficult to guess. The password was: I'minlovewithCalypsofromOgyia. Wait, he's in love in Calypso from Ogyia? That pretty girl he brought back? Oh, I'm going to tell everyone on Facebook when the party is over. And then it would be prank worthy of Hermes. >:D Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Take that Valdez! You can't possibly beat Camp Half-Blood's Ultimate Prankster! Ha!

Connor's POV

Where's in the Hades can Travis be? Dad's here, at Camp Half-Blood, and he just went out of sight. I might as well tell him on Facebook.

connor_prankster_ultima: Travis, Dad's here. At the Mess Hall. Come quick be4 he leaves.

valdezleo_hotstuff: Ok, I'm on my way.

connor_prankster_ultima: Wait, you're NOT Travis.

valdezleo_hotstuff; Ha bro! You fell for it! I stole Leo's phone!!! And you thought I was realllllly Valdez.

connor_prankster_ultima: Well played, Bro, well played.

valdezleo_hotstuff: It's really Leo. This is LEO VALDEZ!!!! Now get out of Facebook before you and Travis feel the wrath of LEO VALDEZ.

connor_prankster_ultima: Um...let's see about that....

connor_prankster_ultima: MY answer is....NO!!! Ha! What can you do about that?!

valdezleo_hotstuff:dyuoiuhnbvcxfzsdfklkhgfgnjdqbaajsdhsjgfasaaasgajdgjdhjfdhgtravisthhgfiwuryfherejkjshjdgandlokjhdjkskjwq

jsagdjjka3hejsuiwiwijnleogjnhbgtfghfdswrthjkoioklmnjmwekljklmjahbvafrarenmdnmsjddkskksknnhghfightingopdkskow