The Underworld Family, Chiron has Facebook, and on Second Thought

chiron_#1bestcentaur has logged on

blue_food_riptide: Hey Chiron, I didn't know that you had Facebook.

wise_annabeth_owls, praetor_eagle, valdezleo_hotstuff, and 239 others liked this post

chiron_#1bestcentaur: I found out that most of the campers these days are more willingly to spend their time on Facebook than doing real life socializing. So I decided to make an account so I can post announcements online.

ghostking_nico: I only like Facebook because I don't really have to socialize with people.

jewels_hazel: *rolls eyes*

UnderworldKING_hades: Nico di Angelo, what did I say about "fitting in with the 21st century and talking to more people"?

ghostking_nico: I have to talk to people and not hide in the shadows and freak people out.

UnderworldKING_hades: And?

ghostking_nico: And try to wear more "modernized clothes" and use more "modernized technology".

UnderworldKING_hades: That's my boy. I have to say, but Hazel is doing fairly well on my expectations while you are...eh.

jewels_hazel: Yay!

ghostking_nico: *glares*

jewels_hazel: *runs*

UnderworldKING_hades: *sighs*

chiron_#1bestcentaur: Announcement: As  most of us have noticed, Leo Valdez has returned to Camp Half-Blood and brought a very special guest: Calypso. In order to celebrate, all activities for the day are canceled and a feast will be held in the Mess Hall, food and decorations are already available courtesy of Mr. D.

party_wine_Dionysus: *grumbles* Hooray, hurrah. Yes, thank you Chiron for the announcement and the feast will be held at the Mess Hall at 7:00 PM tonight. Yes, I promise it would be full of madness and wine-

chiron_#1bestcentaur: *whispers something Mr. D*

party_wine_Dionysus: Chiron has reminded me that most of you are under the drinking age, so instead of wine we will have other preferred drinks.

Kool_Aid_Dakota: Kool-Aid!!!!

party_wine_Dionysus: Yes son, we will have Kool-Aid

party_wine_Dionysus: Anyone who is willing to help is welcome.

blue_food_riptide, praetor_eagle, valdezleo_hotstuff, and 2971 others has logged off to avoid helping Mr. D.

party_wine_Dionysus has logged off to deal with the celebratory feast

blue_food_riptide: Phew, I thought we were going to spend my whole entire day helping Mr. D.

praetor_eagle, valdezleo_hotstuff, ogyia_Calypso and 2971 others liked this post

Sally Jackson: Percy, you're not going to help Mr. D. YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH YOU AND ANNABETH IN TARTARUS!

blue_food_riptide: On second thought, I might as well help Mr. D.

wise_Annabeth_owls liked this post