Interview with ttrixter78

How did you find Wattpad?

My sister had a wattpad, she always talked about the da fictions on here. So I secretly got one.

What inspired you to write? 

Other people inspired me to write. Well, more specifically their stories.

Of all the books, which one was your favorite to write about?I

'm gonna have to say my story 'YouTube School!?' That I started last week.

Why is it your favorite?

I don't know, really. Maybe it's because I'm making my dream come true in a fanfic? Maybe it's because my love for danisnotomfire is in there? I just like it. I like my other stories but this one seems to be my favorite, for now.Well, I also like my story 'Crazy Crap In My Mind'...it shows my life and how awesomely weird I am. It shows stuff I've found and stuff I like. My life. My discoveries. Sometimes I'll put down my ideas.

Can you relate to any of the characters?

Danielle. Because she is my character. The rest of the characters are YouTubers or based off my friends. Danielle's character is me.

Do you listen to music while you write? If so, what kind?

Well, I listen to this band called 'Set It Off' and I also listen to songs YouTubers make like 'Little Game by Ben J. Pierce and 'I Wanna Fly' by Trevor Moran.

What do you like about Wattpad, and what do you dislike?

When the update came I was pissed off and not used to it...now that I am...it's fine I guess..

Who's your favourite author?I have a lot!!! If I miss any of them...sorry...ashdarkangelFairy_Tale_Icethe-red-of-the-hoodBubblygirl1009My other friend changes her name too much so...yeah...I basically included all my friends...I really LOVE their stories...then I have a few other authors I love.

Have you ever gotten writer's block? If you did, how did you overcome it?Well, I get writers block a lot. Usually, the ideas just come to me. I needed a new chapter for my BTS fanfic and my friends gave me an idea.

Have you ever traveled anywhere? If so, what place was your favourite to visit?I've never been out of country but I've been to California, Texas and Florida.

What's your favourite TV show, movie or book?Show(s): Boys Over Flowers, Supernatural, The Flash and Arrow.Movie: don't have one.Book (series): both of the the Percy Jackson series.

If you could live anywhere (even in fictional places) where would it be?That's a tough one. I honestly wish fictional portals were real, and that you could jump from one place to another. xD

If you could have any kind of super powers, what would it be?

Telekinesis...cool but also very dangerous. It has its benefits but something bad could make it go haywire.

How would you feel if one of your books became a movie?

Well, that would be weird...all of my books are fan fiction. If the singer in my story agreed...that sould be weird.

Would you like to say anything to your supporters/friends on Wattpad. Any special shout outs to anyone?I love all of my friends...my followers...and every internet friend I met on Wattpad. You're all very kind to me, or we're friendly arguing but...it's fun and I love this app.