Interview with Spectralx

How did you discovered Wattpad?

A friend of mine asked me to support her work on Wattpad so immediately, I made an account.

Then what inspired you to write on Wattpad?

Well originally I was, and still am, an artist. I created a back-story for a character I drew a while back and decided that it might make a fantastic story. At the time, I was a bit unnerved when I though about publishing to Wattpad but I pushed the fear aside and took it as an opportunity to learn and grow as not only an artist, but as a writer.

Which story was your favourite to write about?

My favorite book I have written is probably Paragon King. It's been too fun of an experience.

Can you relate to anyone in Paragon King?

My relations with my characters are a tie between Alexander, the main character, and Rief, my main antagonist. I am like Alex in the ways that he is a bit of an awkward turtle... He's intelligent and not easily discouraged but faces many problems in everyday life whereas, I am like Rief as he eagerly pushes his flaws to the side and strives to do better in order to accomplish his objectives.

Would you make a series/sequel for Paragon King?

There is a prequel scheduled after the end of Paragon King detailing the villains past life which should be interesting to say the least. XD

Do you listen to music while writing? If so, what kind?

My music taste is so random, I swear. It honestly depends on the type of chapter I am writing. If it's action I usually listen to Dubstep, Trance - just generic dance music. If it's anything other than that I listen to soundtrack music mostly Two Steps from Hell.

Who's your favourite author and what's your favourite book on Wattpad?

As of right now Rob Thier is my favorite author and his book Storm and Silence is the absolute best!

Have you written any other stories before you joined Wattpad?

I've written too many to count.

Would you post any of them on Wattpad?

I have future release dates for many of them but they are saved for when I delve more into the craft of writing.

What do you like/dislike about Wattpad?

I love the community on here! It is one of the best online communities I have ever been in if not thee best! I dislike Wattpad's inability to fix its problems, however. Reads don't get tacked up accordingly, pages freeze, comments disappear and reappear... But the pros outweigh the cons of the site.

Have you ever traveled? If so, what's the place you've been?

I have traveled a lot in my short life, haha. My best travel was when I went to Italy for two weeks! I had an okay time in Rome, a pretty good time in Venice but it was no comparison to how amazing Florence was. For someone who is deeply infatuated with art and ancient techniques/artist it was heaven on earth. I would live in Florence in a heartbeat.

What's your favourite movie or TV show?

I guess I will have to go with Game of Thrones. I loved the books I love the show and every character in it! (Except Cersei Lannister) XD

Who's your favourite actor or actress?

Hmm, I think either Tom Hiddleston or Jennifer Lawrence.

What would you do if Paragon King became a movie?

Whoa, at first I would laugh and probably tell them it's a funny joke. But then I would freak out and jump around a bit before getting really excited about who to cast.

Who would you cast?

Probably the same people I have cast now except "Young Alex Pettyfer" unless he can age backwards...

But the rest are:

-Orlando Bloom - Alynn

- Nico Krull - Gwynn

- Brad Pitt - Varis

- Gerard Butle - Faero

- Hemsworth Brothers - For the twins

Would you like to say anything to your supporters/friends? Any special shout out on Wattpad?

I would first like to say THANK YOU!!! To all of my readers on here! It's been a pleasure writing this book and getting feedback!

Next special shout out to @MissMysteryGame - thank you for being an amazing person and a stupendous writer! You have been thee most influential and inspiring person I have met on here and I am overjoyed to be your friend!

Final shout outs to @ForeverAthena101 - your book was one of the first I read on Wattpad and still one of the best! @Natsukisoma - my sister, for helping me fix all of my grammatical mistakes! I am still learning, haha.

And lastly, thank you for taking the time to interview me! It has been a lot of fun!