MBK2 chapter 4

I flew around the apartment frantically trying to get ready. Kiku had let me come into work with him and I didn't want people to think that I had let myself go since I had quit.
"You know, (Y/N)" Kiku called from the other room, "people aren't going to be inspecting on how you look."
I shot him a look, but since he couldn't see it, I smiled.
"That may be, but all the female workers will be. A women's judgement on other women can be brutal."
"I... See." I giggled at the lack of Kiku's understanding of people. But to be fair before he met me, he didn't really do social matters.
His handsome structure wearing his work clothes entered the room and I realised how much I missed my work.
"Shall we go?" He asked as he offered a hand.
I blushed lightly as I took it and we made our way out the door.

Once at work, we released hands as I sheepishly walked into my old office.
"HEY-A BELLA, YOU'RE BACK!" I instantly recognised Feli's voice as it echoed across the room.
Gradually, more and more familiar faces popped up to see me and I grinned widely.
"H-Hi everyone!" I greeted, suddenly a bit shy.
They all came rushing, of course. Eager to see their ex-coworker;
Alfred, Arthur, Francis, Feliciano, Lovino, Ludwig, even Ivan came over.
"Hi everyone, it's been a while!" I smiled and they all started talking at me at once, 'where had I gone', 'how had I been' etc.
But then Kiku put his hand up, signalling them to stop. Yes he was silent but he was still their boss.
"How have you been, love?" Arthur asked, when he was sure that everyone was silent.
"Ah, I've been okay." My mother's death crossed my mind.
"Why did you have to leave, mon cheri?" Francis added.
I was silent for a moment and they began to etch worry on their faces.
"That's enough questions for now everyone. Back to work. You can talk to (Y/N) when you're finished." Kiku announced, sensing my discomfort.
With a few last greetings, the crowd dispatched and I made my way over to a corner seat.

As I sat down, I gave a sigh and pulled out a book to read.
"It's nice to see you back, (Y/N).
I've been waiting for your return."
An eerie voice whispered from behind my shoulder.

(A/N)
HI OMG IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE A PROPER UPDATE!
*botts myself on the nose*
Bad Kawaii! We do not make our readers wait that long!
It's been at least a month?
Anyway! Who was that creepy voice???
NOBODY SHALL KNOW!
I'm sorry but I will try and update again soon, as it is now Christmas holidays!
What do you think? Should I do a Christmas chapter?

Also, slightly off topic, but people have actually been wondering about what I look like.
Should I do a Q&A type book?
If so, comment
Here
And then,
Here with a question!
Because I want my readers to get to know me~!
Anyway until then,
Love you all,
KLS xx