MBK2 chapter 2

*(Y/N) P.O.V*
I flopped down backwards on my bed and had to try and contain my excitement. Kiku and I had arranged to meet up later and I was just too happy to do anything.
When I had regained my sanity, I got up and decided to doll my self up. I wanted to look good for Kiku after not seeing me for ages. But as I got up, I felt a pang of feeling in my heart that I couldn't quite describe...

I put on a (F/C) casual, but pretty dress and dusted my cheeks with pink blusher. I coated my lips in (L/C) (*lipstick colour*) and put a cute choker around my neck.
But as I walked out of the room, I started to get the funny feeling in my heart again, this time it felt sad and lonely...
I made my way out the door and got into my car. I drove off into the direction of the location I was meeting my boyfriend at. I looked to the sky and saw that there were very dark rainclouds ahead. I cursed under my breath and braced myself for a long and bumpy ride.

*Kiku's P.O.V* *and time skip two hours*
I looked again at my clock, she was an hour late. I had known (Y/N) for a awhile now and she wasn't one to be this late. I can only think something has happened.
I pulled out my phone and punched in her number. It started to ring but it then went straight to voicemail. What was wrong (Y/N)?

I drove for what seemed like hours, but time didn't really matter now because my (Y/N) was in trouble and I had to find her. I got to the location we were meeting at and I searched every street, every road and ally way. I was about to call her again, when my phone started to ring. I picked it up.
"Hello?" I greeted unsurely. All I could hear on the other side was shaky breathing and crying.
"(Y/N)? Is that you?" The crying was intensifying now.
"Where are you?" I asked quickly. I vaguely caught an address before she hung up.

I sped down the streets at what seemed like 200 miles per hour. When her car came into view, I slammed down on the breaks and ran towards her.
She was collapsed on the side of the pavement, but not because she had fallen physically, she had fallen mentally and was no where near getting up again.
"(Y/N)! It's Kiku! I'm here now, what's wrong?" I comforted. She made no sign of stopping crying to answer and I didn't expect her to.
She suddenly threw her head back and yelled.
"MUM!!" She mourned. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME?!"
I stroked her head.
"Shhh, it's okay." I cooed. "She's in a better place now."
She buried her crying, unsettled face into my side and continued to cry softly for a bit.
After a few minutes of sitting there, she looked up at me and I could see that her makeup had run down her face. But to me she was still beautiful.
"Come on." I beckoned. "Let's get to my apartment and get you cleaned up." I told her. She nodded faintly and tried to get up. But her legs were too weak so she fell back down.
I picked her up bridal style and walked over to my car. I placed her gently down on the back seat so she could rest.

When we got to my apartment, I put her down on the couch and started to walk towards the bathroom. I was pulled back and I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down at her to see her looking back up at me with pleading eyes.
I sighed.
"Sorry, but I have to go and get tissues now." I told her. "I'll be right back." She nodded and let go.
I came back with the tissues and started to wipe her face gently. When I had finished she looked much better.
I couldn't resist it so I cupped her face with my hand and kissed her gently. I noticed her cheeks becoming dusted red with blush as I pulled away.
She smiled softly at me and embraced me, burying her head in my neck. This was nice, this is what I missed the most. The comfort of my beloved and I wasn't planning on letting her go any time soon.

(A/N)
Heyooooo!!! SO sorry that I haven't updated for ages but I literally had no ideas!
But I did want to update before I went away though. Yeah, Kawaii is going away all next week so there will be little to no activity from meeee.

Love you all soooooo much,
KLS xx