Thirty Three.

Ashley walked straight in. I gasped and tried to explain Kelli's appearance. "Who the fuck is this?" She frowned.

"Kelli. Felix's ex. She wants to see him." I explained. "I'm about to make coffee. You want some?"

"Sure." Ashley sat next to Kelli. "What's up?"

"Hey." Kelli smiled. Once I came in with the coffee, Ashley and I spoke for a minute. When our backs were turned, it was weird, it looked like Kelli put something in Ashley's and my drink. But of course she wouldn't.

Once Ashley and I took a sip of our drink, we both feel into a deep sleep...

*Kai's POV*

We knocked on the door. Once, twice, three times. Silence.

"For fuck sake, I bet they're watching a movie or something." Sierra giggled.

"Oh! I just remembered, I have my keys." She handed me a key to the door.

I unlocked the door and walked in. "Hello?" I called. Silence. It seemed almost eerie in our usually bright home. Everything seemed dark, not quite right.

"Ashley?" I called again. Still silence.

"They've probably gone out for a drink or something." Adrianna shrugged. We all sat on the sofa except Meredith, who went upstairs to get changed.

After a few seconds, we heard a squeak. "D-D... Devin!"

"Meredith, is everything okay?" Sierra called.

"Kai! Come up here! Quickly!" I could hear that she was crying.

I ran upstairs and saw Meredith standing in the hall, staring into her bedroom. "What is it?" I asked. She pointed a shaking finger towards her bed. Frowning, I went to take a closer look. What I saw made my blood boil.

Devin and Ashley were lying in bed together. They were both in underwear. Their clothes were thrown on the floor, and they were both asleep.

"Devin, wake up, you motherfucker!" I yelled, leaping on the bed and slapping him in the face. "Fight me, you asshole!"

His eyes opened slowly. He looked like he had been in a really deep sleep. "Wha...? Oh hey Kai. " he mumbled.

I slapped him again. "What the fuck is this? You sleeping with my girl?"

Devin turned to face Ash, then gasped and looked at me, shocked. "Dude, I don't know how the fuck this happened... Believe me."

I threw him on the ground and began punching him in the face, over and over again. Meredith screamed behind me and I felt her tugging at my shirt. "Stop!" She screamed.

Ashley woke up and gasped. "What the heck is going on?"

Strong hands pulled me off him, and I looked back to see Adrianna. "Stop it, Kai." She warned.

I turned to Ash, feeling my heart break. "Ashy... Why?" I felt my eyes well up.

"Why what?" She rubbed her forehead.

"Why did you sleep with Devin?" I asked. Why were they both denying it?

"What? I didn't!" She insisted. "Last thing I remember is falling asleep on the couch."

"Me too." Kai frowned.

Then they both gasped at the same time. "Kelli!"

"Who?" I frowned.

"Wait... The Kelli?" Adrianna asked behind me.

"Yeah Felix's ex." Ash nodded. "She must have put something in our coffee."

"Wow. That bitch is up to her old tricks." Sierra sighed.

"So, what you're telling me is someone drugged you, undressed both of you then lay you in bed together." I said disbelievingly.

"Honestly, it's something Kelli would do." Adrianna said.

Clearly they were telling the truth. I looked down at Devin. He had a black eye. "Shit, bro! I'm sorry!" I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, laughing.

"It's alright dude, I still love you." He chuckled.

"Now, if your #Kaivin moment is over, I'd like to find Kelli and beat the shit out of her. Who's with me?" Ashley asked.