Chapter Føur

Tyler sat there peacefully, watching some chick flick he found on Netflix. It was kind of a big 'gay' sign to straight guys to see that the male population willingly watched chick flicks. But Tyler liked them

He suddenly heard a click in the door which scared him slightly. Grabbing the remote, switching the T.V off, Tyler then grabbed a pillow to hide his upper half.

A guy opened the door with a bunch of girls surrounding him. He yelled good bye and shut the door, sighed and turned his head.

Tyler blushed as he felt his stomach drop

"Oh, Hey kitten," Josh's mouth opened a little as he gave a slight wink, "You really do have a nice body hm?"

Tyler opened his mouth to speak but ended up not saying anything. His face was hot, he was shocked. He knew he'd hoped for it but damn it he had shorts on.

Josh smirked, lunged forward onto the couch and sat on his lap once again.

"Deja Vu are what, ki-"

"Why me. Do you like me or something? If you're going to sit on my lap at least kiss me"

Tyler blurted out, he kind of scared himself but shook it off. Josh snickered, leaning forward until their nose touched.

"One, I like you. And I bet Brendon tomorrow is going to tell you some shit story at a party

Two, I like teasing you. Your face is cute when you blush and flustered"

Josh lent forward and nibbled his ear once again.

Tyler pushed him off, standing up, pillow falling behind him as he trudged to the bathroom.

"Oh come on sugartits, lighten up a little"

Tyler ignored this and opened the door to the left. There was a room covered in guy model posters, six packs, jaw lines, the lot. Also, it was littered with music bands and solo singers. Cute.

"THIS IS SO GAY" Tyler screamed at Josh before storming into his room. It was plain, smelled nice and was pretty homely.

"Why don't you come and finish that chick flick with me and we can be gay together" Josh shouted back which made Tyler giggle.

He began to unpack and filled his room with posters of bands.

Finally finishing, Tyler slumped on his bed, his eyes fluttering closed.

Night Josh