Chapter Three

Maths had come and he had to face it, in all honestly he wasn't a wiz in anything apart from music which he adored. He really did

Tyler entered the class with Brendon, there was two seats left. One was in the back corner next to Melanie but Brendon was there in a split second. The only chair left now was next to him.

Josh

Ty sighed as Josh looked up, smirked and gave a wink. The taller boy trudged over and sat next to the smaller guy, regretting ever moving houses. He still had to find out who was his roommate, secretly, he hoped that it might be Josh.

The red haired boy leant over, whispering in a low tone

"My plan worked I see, this is exactly where I wanted you, Kitten"

Tyler's fist tightened as Josh lingered. Why was he teasing him so much? Was Tyler that desirable?

He doesn't love you, he just wants your pathetic body. I bet Brendan was all over him

It's Brendon you ass hat

Tyler ignored the voice nagging him in the back of his head, still enjoying Josh's warm breathes on his ear and neck.

He soon departed, leaning back in his chair, chewing his gum. Bright eyes gazed own to Tyler's thigh.

Did he just lick his lips?

Tyler suddenly felt uncomfortable. He could tell that he wanted him, but Tyler didn't know what to do.

"So, what are your hobbies?" Tyler croaked up, turning to Josh's gaze which was of course already on him

"Music and you"

"But you can't do me"

"We'll get there, buttercup" Josh winked. Tyler turned bright red, he couldn't have a simple conversation without shying away

"It's cute when you blush, do it again"

Damn it

"Josh! What's the answer" Josh looked up, with a slight guilty gaze. That was cute

"I dunno" Josh muttered slightly, gaze turned back to Tyler who was snickering slightly

"Mr Joseph, go and sit over there" Tyler smiled, he watched as Brendon's face turned upside down. She'd asked Tyler to swap with Brendon.

"Bye Kitten, I'll see you later" Josh whisperd, throwing that ironic smile.

Tyler laughed as he walked past Brendon and sat next to Melanie. She turned towards him

"He wanted to grab you then, you lucky shit"

Marina shook her head and giggled before apologising on Melanie's behalf.

Tyler shrugged, feeling a lot more comfortable, he could still feel Josh's eyes on him as he talked to Melanie and the others. It made him feel special but also put him through fear of what he was going to do.

The bell rang and Tyler stood up as quickly as possible, his bag already on his back and his dorm number revised in his head.

>>>>>>>>>

Tired and confused, Tyler swung his bag down. His mum had been moving stuff in through the whole day, she really wanted to get him out of the house. Which, Ty didn't really care at all.

He changed into shorts as this was what he wore to go to bed, he totally forgot about his roommate. He didn't even know who it was. And he was about to find out.