Life on the Upper East Side for Fiona Van Der Woodsen

Start from the beginning

The Next Morning

I woke up early knowing that if I woke up any later my mom would make me go to school with Serena and I just didn't feel like talking to her one on one yet.I went over to my closet pulling out my uniform for school.I wore a black flowy mini skirt with purple leggings,a white top with ruffles,a purple cardigan,and my signature black hairband with purple and silver diamonds on the right of my headband.I made sure to curl my hair,put on my makeup and then finally put on my black flats.I looked at myself in the mirror pleased with the way I looked and then walked out of my room to find nobody home.Knowing mom she was probably checking up on Eric and i just figured Serena was with her.

I decided to skip breakfast so I just started walking out of our suite.

"Hello Fiona you are looking gorgeous as always"Chuck said looking at me up and down.

"Chuck can you not its to early for this" I said annoyed. When Serena left I was really angry and Chuck was there for me...well atleast he pretended to be and we had-we did-well- we did 'it' more then once.But he is one of my close friends and he always has been,he might be really perverted but we were actually really close and he's cool once you get to know him.

Chuck and I walked towards the front of the building to find Serena and Nate talking outside

"I didn't come back for you.Look Blairs' my best friend and you're her boyfriend.And she loves you.Thats the way things are supposed to be"Serena said loudly enough for me and Chuck to hear. I turned to Chuck shocked and he just gave me a look like he knew something I didn't.

"What?," I said looking at him confused "do you know what this is about?" i asked him trying to figure out what was going on.

He chuckled "Yes" he said walking out the door leaving me there more confused the ever.I soon followed him out the door

"Hey Fiona" Serena said running past me to The Palace "Hi..." I said to her walking towards Nate and Chuck "Hey Nate..." I said walking past them looking at Nate trying to figure out what was happening while walking to the car "Hey Fi" he said smiling walking away with Chuck.I got in the car mentally preparing myself for the rest of the school day.

At lunch

We were all sitting at The Met admiring the way Jenny made the invitations for the exclusive Kiss on the Lips Party.

"These are actually really good Jenny"I said smiling at her she was such a sweet girl.

"So cute they should be framed or something"Isabel screamed excitedly.

"Not bad work...And here is yours as promised"Blair said giving an invitation to Jenny.

"Thanks"Jenny said sounding and acting super excited and taking the invite.

I saw Serena aproaching us smiling "Here she comes..."I said to Blair telling her that Serena was coming.I took a big spoon of my peach yogurt knowing that this wasn't gonna be good.We always ate yogurt at lunch on the top of the steps at The Met and of course Serena would look for us here.

"Hey, here you guys are!I looked all over the dining hall for you!"Serena said making her way over to us with yogurt in hand.

"Oh hi,i'm Serena"she said directed over to Jenny shaking her hand.

"I know,uhm,I mean,hi,i'm Jenny"she said back sonding really happy yet nervous at the same time.I turned to Blair and she didn't look so pleased.

"So when's the party?"Serena asked picking up an invitation

"Saturday.and you're kinda not invited.Since before 12 hours ago everyone thought you were away at boarding school."Blair said giving Serena a fake smile.