Chapter 3

It's been two weeks since E and I met, and I was flossing real hard no pun intended. E had so much money stashed in her crib, I wondered why every time I came over here why I did not just rob her already. Then I remember why when she suggest we go to the mall or get stupid high off that high grade sticky icky stuff. I didn't need to, E was willing to spend whatever to have some company. The girl has dough, mula, change, bank, chedder, dead presidents. Home girl had it all and then some, that fat check she get from her boyfriend every two weeks is right, and I mean real right, nothing but fifty's and hundreds go straight into her bank account and onto her black card.

Money was seventy percent of why I hanged with her though, on the other hand,she is hell of cool and down to earth. Even though she is white, we both came from the same struggle and did our dirt to stay afloat and as fly as we wanted to be,until she met Ant. Then, she said, her wardrobe and young mind really took off. Anthony has a younger brother named Reggie who's laying low with their mom, and I, of course, asked for the hook up cause man, I could get use to this on the real.

"Nah, you wouldn't like him. He's like, nineteen and act so young, plus my home girl back home told me his Peter wacker is little", E made the hand gesture with her hand at how small Reggie penis was.

"Hello, welcome to Mama's Place, seating for two?", the waitress asked. Obviously.

We followed the pretty dark skin lady to our booth and immediately gave our drinks and orders.

"Don't worry, your my girl so you know I'm going to hook you up. I was talking to my man yesterday and he said he was bringing his friend Big Ale with him when he comes down here, Big Ale is Anthony right hand man so you know his pockets are laced".

"Now that's what I'm talking about". We slapped five and cracked up laughing like we known each other all of our lives. "The only thing, I am no chubby chaser. I like my men slightly build and healthy".

E waved her hand, "Just because his name has Big in it, doesn't mean he's actually big. Plus your not looking at him as your man, your looking at him as your walking talking bank until he leaves town". Our food arrived and we waisted no time digging in, this was the hottest soul food restaurant around the area and their six cheese baked macaroni was everything and more. It did not hurt that the servings were more than even a grown man could handle

"In other news, how does it feel to almost be legal girl?". Emily grinned at me from her massive plate, her collard greens looked divine, if we were really close I would have forked some on my plate.

"Turing nineteen is nowhere near legal. I'm just ready to turn up and shake exactly what my mother gave me", I slapped my backside for emphasis since I knew I had it going on. I mean, I know I didn't have much, even E have more booty than me but I would not dare say it out loud. I worked my B-cup breast and shmoody(small medium booty).

"Girl, yes, I'm so ready to just let loose. I been so tense without my Mr. Wrong it's not even funny". She shook her shoulders like she was in church, this lady could be dramatic when she wanted to. "How's home? Your mother still bugging you about all the new stuff I been hooking you up with?".

I toyed with my fried chicken trying to make a quick decision if I shook throw it in her face for bringing up the fact that she buys my gear, or just take it like a champ and check her next time. That was not cool at all, and frankly a low blow to my female ego. It's not like I can't get my own gear, I can easily steal it like I been doing before she even showed up and it's not like I even ask her to take me shopping at all. Emily is the one who's always suggesting that we should shop and when she's sees me eyeing clothes, she tell me to try it on and then buy it. Who's going to turn down a free shopping trip anyway?