Welcome Home - Liam Payne Imagine

Start from the beginning

Li <3: How dare youuuuuuuuuu !?

Me: I'm just that meannnnnnn :P

Li <3: Well when I get back you're gonna payyyyyyyy !

Me: Oh really? What are you gonna do about ittttttttttttttt?

Li <3: I think the fair thing to do would be to tickle youuuuuuuu !

Me: I SURRENDER! IT'S YOURS YOU CAN HAVE IT BACK!

Li <3: Haha ! That's what I thought! Gotta go babe. The boys are getting mad cuz I'm not paying attention to them. See you soonnnnnnn! :) xx

Me: Tell them I hate them! Haha bye!! <3 xxx

I put my phone down and go back to watching tv. Ugh, I'm so bored! And Liam still won't be here for hours!

My phone goes off yet again.

Lou: I hear you hate me. I see how it is :(

I laugh at him and respond.

Me: Liam and I were having a nice conversation until you people interrupted!!! -.-

Lou: I think you and Liam talk enough!

Me: I think you talk too much!

Lou: BURN!

Me: That's right. Now go back to the boys!

I turn off my phone again and decide not to use it anymore. Might as well let the lads spend time with Liam before they don't see him anymore; before he's all mine. My face breaks out into a huge smile. Right then it hits me: he's actually coming home. I'm actually gonna see him. After so long, I'm gonna see the boy I love. I get the urge to just jump up and down from happiness. So, I get my iPod dock and put my phone on it. I get to my music and select the Take Me Home album and turn on Back For You. I blast it and dance around my flat. Liam always tells me he was thinking of me when he and the lads wrote this song. It's by far my favorite on the album.

I continue to pass the time listening to cute love songs, all of Liam's favorite songs, and One Direction's songs.

After a while I'm tired, and I collapse on the couch. After a few minutes I hear a knock on the door. I get up tiredly and trudge to answer it. When I open the door I reveal Liam holding a single red rose.

"Um, yes, is this the Tammy Williams residence?"

"LIAM!" I tell and throw myself at him. He stumbles back, but catches me. He chuckles and twirls me around. When he sets me down he wraps his arms around my waist tightly while mine go around his neck. He buries his face in the crook of my neck and rubs by back. I hold on to him for dear life, and tears start to leak from my eyes.

"Don't cry, babe," he whispers, and I can tell he's choked up too.

"I-I just missed you so much," I tell him. He pulls away slightly and cups my face in his hands. He looks me straight in the eyes and I know he wanted to do the same thing as me: look into my eyes in person. I stare back into his deep, brown ones and smile. He wipes my tears away with his thumb.

"I missed you, too, babe. It's so good to see you again. It's so good to hold you again," he says and rests his forehead on mine. He closes his eyes, just enjoying the moment. I do the same.

"Hey...we can go inside now," I say a few moments later, giggling at our location outside.

"Or...we could be a cheesy couple and lay under the stars," he suggests with a smile and I giggle again.

"Sure! Just let me put that flower in a vase...thank you by the way," I say as we walk inside.

"No problem, babe." I fill up a small vase and put the rose in it while Liam gets a blanket to lay on.

We make our way back outside and set up the blanket. Liam takes a seat and pats the spot next to him. I smile and sit down; not next to him but on his lap. He chuckles at me as I nuzzle my head into his neck.

"I love you," I whisper.

"I love you, too, Tammy," he replies. I smile and Liam takes my hand in his own. He intwines our fingers together as we continue to sit together in comfortable silence. We sit together enjoying finally being in each other's company.

"So, how was the big North American tour?" I ask, finally breaking the silence.

"Amazing. I love it over there. I wish I didn't get so homesick, so I could enjoy it more."

"I wish I could go there..."

"We will one day. Just me and you together," he says.

"That would be amazing."

"Ao what did you do while I was gone?"

"Way too much homework," I respond and he laughs.

"Glad to know I'm helping you with your school work."

"Why do you think I take summer classes? Because that's when you're on tour, and I can actually get things done. Plus, it helps keep my mind off how much I miss you." He kisses my head gently.

"Well, I'm here now. No need to miss me." I look up at him and smile. He smiles back and leans in, joining our lips together. I put my hands around his neck and kiss him back while playing with the ends of his hair. We both smile through the kiss and pull back. I love Liam's kisses, they're never rushed or sloppy, they're slow and sweet and full of emotion. There's never a hint of lust, only love. He pecks my lips one more time before leaning back so he's laying down. Because I'm on his lap, I fall off when he lays down.

"Heyyyyy!" I complain.

"Sorry, babe," he says while laughing at me.

"It's not funny!" I say, trying not to smile.

"C'mon, babe. Smile! I know you want to!"

"No I don't," I lie.

"I'll have to make you..." he warns me.

"Please don't."

"Too late!" he yells before pouncing on me and tickling me like crazy.

"Li-Liam!!! STOP!" I sputter out while laughing.

"Fine, fine," he says and backs away and lays down again. "Um, Tammy, I'm kinda cold. Can you come warm me up please...?" he asks with a cute, innocent smile. I giggle before crawling over to him. He opens his arms, and I snuggle up to him. I bury my head in his chest and wrap my arms around his torso. He engulfs me in his arms and I realize he's probably making me more warm than I am him. I giggle to myself and hold him even tighter. He strokes my hair, knowing how much I love it when he does that.

"You're the best, Liam," I tell him. He chuckles to himself.

"Random...but thank you. By the way, I would give up all of the traveling in the world if I could be with you all of the time," he says and I can feel myself blush.

"You're so cheesy, Liam...but that was really sweet," I say and reach up to kiss his cheek. He turns his head so he captures my lips. "Cheeky," I say and we both laugh.

I lay back down, snuggling as close to Liam as I possibly can and close my eyes.

"I love you, babe," he whispers and kisses my head.

"Love you, too."

I listen to the rhythmic beat of Liam's heart as sleep overcomes me.

Thank God he's back.

*****************

A/N: AHHHHHHHH! Comment :) NEW UPDATE MONDAY BTW!!!! COMMENT! Oops I said that already....