Storm the empire

It was the next night. The ponies were sitting in the meeting room. Wondering how to find twilight. The guard from the crystal empire burst in before celestia could talk.
"Your highness news from the crystal empire." The gaurd stammered bowing slightly as he gave celestia the letter.
Dear aunt celestia,
I bring you some peculiar news from our empire. Twilight Sparkle paid us a visit. She was different. She was channeling dark magic which is strongly restricted in equestria. She was also with king sombra. Me and shinning armor are residing in the dungeon as you read this. Please send help.
Princess Cadence.
Celestia finished reading the vague letter out loud. Rainbow dash was first to speak up. The cyan pegasus flapped her wings angrily.
"That wicked jerk! When I get my hooves on him!!!" She pounded the table.
"Sombra must have used dark magic on twilight. With a powerful princess under dark influence, equestria will not survive." Celestial said in a serious tone.
"We need to snap her out of this voodoo nonsense!" Applejack said.
The ponies nodded.
"How do we get in though? Twilight and sombra most likely control the guards." Fluttershy whispered.
"Hmm... We sneak in! Make a discraction, and we snap twilight out of it before she does something terrible!" Rainbow said.
"Easier said than done darling," Rarity shrugged.
"We can bring the elements." Pinkie said.
"It's settled then. Oh let's bring flash sentry." Applejack suggested. Flash was standing nearby eating an apple.
"I wish you luck ponies. Please be carefull. Twilight is slightly more powerful then me. She is capable of killing you all. No pressure."
With that the ponies were off to the crystal empire to start a whole new adventure to free their best friend from King sombra's dark spell on her.