143. Our

First of all sorry bubs it's been like more than a month since I last updated. I'm feeling like I don't know how to write now. But still I'll try my bet to update like I used to.
Love you
Ria xx

________________________

"Mm done" y/n said as she put the red bandana on her little angel's head. She was dressed in cute little red dress that y/N's mother gave to rose on her fifth birthday. After fixing Rose and dressing her properly for Christmas party y/n took a step back to admire her little angle.

"Perfect."she whispered. Tears pooling her eyes as she stared at the little beauty sitting in front of her. She was perfect. Perfect in ever way. Her chestnut brown hairs were straight and silky. Her long eyelashes showed how innocent she is. Her pink flushed cheeks reminded her of baby pink roses . And because of that only y/n decided to call her Rose.

She never failed to remind y/n that she was a total copy of her father. Yeah her hairs were straight but besides that she was him. With the thought of him she wiped a tear that slipped from her eyes. She never thought that the god could be so cruel. She never. She didn't . But it happened.

"Now cmere my love" y/n cooed as her little girl opened her arms for her mother to lift her up. She pressed a kiss to her cheek then her forehead and exited their house. As she stepped out the cold air of London hit her. Rose shivered with the feeling of cold air on her skin and tightened her grip on her mothers neck snuggling close to her chest.

Without spending anytime, she quickly made her way to her car and settled the baby in her baby seat and herself in the driver's. Y/n took a deep breath and started driving. She didn't wanted to recall what happened five years ago. She didn't wanted to because she knew it'll just make her weak and fragile again.

After driving for 20 minutes she was finally there. Y/N unbuckled herself and then baby. She took her sleeping rose in her arms and went inside the mansion.

"Look who we have here " said Anne. Anne. Harry's mother. Harry. Rose' father.

"Hey mum" y/n said as she went in for a hug with her.

"She feel asleep on the way" y/n said as Anne took Rose from him snuggling her in.

"Aww it's okay. We'll lay her on her crib here. Don't worry sweet." Anne said as she kissed y/N's head.

"Mm Anne? " y/n asked

"Yes darling" Anne said.

"Mind if I go and meet Harry ?" Y/n asked and she saw Anne's happiness flying away. Anne's eyes welled up with tears. She always knew that y/n was broken. She always tried to be strong for you but y/N's love was beyond anything for him.

Anne nodded and kissed her forehead and let her go. Y/n and Harry's love was just beyond everything they could ask for. She was his life. He was her life. Everything was perfect. But one day it all got ruined.

And here she was sitting in front of her love crying her eyes out. She could physically feel her heart crumbling. She could feel like someone was twisting it. She could feel the hurt, pain and the loneliness.

"Hey Harry. I miss you. Rose misses u too. She's five now. She's got your eyes and cheeks but yeah my hairs. "She wiped her tears and continued.

"She always asks me where her daddy is. She sometimes cries too. But don't worry Harry I'm strong. I'm keeping your promise. But sometimes I wish you were here too. I can't do this alone Harry. I-I need you. I need you so much. Rose needs you." At this point y/n was on her knees broken down crying her eyes out.

"Why this happened ? We were perfect Harry. What we had was perfect. I always try to give rose love of both a mum and a dad but sometimes it's not possible. She always asks me where her dad is but instead of saying he'll come one day I simply say in a better place because I know that'll never be possible. I just want you to know that I'm so proud of you baby. What you did was beyond perfect. I love you. I always will to the moon and back. I-i always will." And with that y/n laid her head on Harry's grave pretending it was his chest and went to deep sleep. 

----------------------------------------------
Feedbacks?