130. Cry AU

So first of all Harry is not like the one in this imagine. This imagine includes abusive Harry and some bad words so if u want to read it then go on and if no then that's fine. Anyways enjoy !

__________________________

"Kitty kitty where's my kitty?" His voice echoed the house and my body flinched hearing his voice. He was home. He was back. Ready to make me cry again.

"Come out kitty daddy needs u" he called for me again and I knew if I didn't came out he'll go mad again and I didn't wanted that to happen so I slowly came out of my hiding point and saw him standing there. Though he was a monster I just couldn't stop myself from loving him so much. He was the reason I breath and the reason I cried.

"Compete babygirl." Harry said motioning me to sit on his lap and I obliged his words. I went and sat on his lap. He faced my face to his. His green eyes were so mesmerising that they never used to fail in making me fall
For him hard. Though he wasn't the Harry I used to know before but I knew that he also loved me more than anything in this world.

"Did u missed me ?" He asked and when I didn't answered I felt a tight hurtful tingling on my cheek. Soon my hairs were in his hand tightly pulled back tears on my his printed cheek.

"Tell me you bitch did u missed me ?" He roared slapping me again but this time it was really hard.

"Y-yes I missed u" I cried and he loosened his grip on my hair and pulled me up to his chest kissing my forehead.

"If u said that at first you wouldn't have been beaten up babygirl." He said kissing my forehead again hugging me tight.

"W-why Harry w-why you always do this to to me I-I love u b-but why?"I cried in his chest and he ran his fingers through my hairs. But the thing that amused me was that I felt something wet on my hairs. I looked and saw Harry was crying. He was crying. My hand reached up to wipe his tears but he quickly pushed it away and slapped me again.

"F**k u bitch" he said and left. I didn't knew for where he left. I didn't knew if he was gonna come back or not. But the thing was I loved him so much and all he did was make me cry.   

But this was getting too much. It hurts. Not the bruise he gave me on my body but the scars he left on my heart. It was time to leave. Time to leave everything behind. Time to fly and never come back. So before leaving I wrote a letter to harry.

Dear Harry,

I don't know why you got changed. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I don't know why you feel like I don't love you. I just don't know why. So here I am writing you this letter. Telling you to move on. Go find someone who you think will love you more than anything in this world which I also did. But... Leave it. So bye Harry styles thank u for everything you gave me even the bruises and the scars. Just remember I'll always love you even if the world falls apart.

Y/n xx

And with that everything turned black and my heart stopped. But my tears didn't. Because all he ever did was made me cry.

--------------------------------------------
Feedback ? And tell me if u want a part 2!