Chp 19. Naked

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Percy rushed to me, his eyes filled with lust.

He put his arm above my head as he pushed me to the wall.

He passionately kissed me pressing his whole body against mine.

His hands moved up and down my body caressing every curve.

I move my hands to his shirt hem and quickly throw it off his body.

He kissed down my neck and hit my soft spot where I started to moan like a mad women.

While he kissed down my bra line I worked on his shorts.

I slid them down half way and he kicked them off the rest of the way.

His hands moved down to my butt where he hoisted me up and held me against the wall, this time kissing my lips again.

His tongue entered wrestling with mine as he walk over to the bed with me still in his arms.

I felt the enormous bulge in his boxers as he moved, hitting against my lower region in every step.

He sat me down on the bed and I tugged down his boxers and stared at his huge erection.

"Are you sure?" Percy asked

I took in a breath. "Yes."

I took his length in my hands.

I shoved it in my mouth and sucked.

I pumped it in and out while moaning in pleasure.

He moaned my name as he bucked his hips while his juices came flowing into my throat.

I laid back slowly as Percy then crawled on top of me.

"My turn." He whispered pulling off my thong

He trailed kisses down my neck and body leaving me even more wet.

While leaving love bites down my body he moved his hand to my lower region.

He fingered with my entering, teasing me as I moaned his name.

"Percy, please...." I groaned

He stuck a finger inside of me, playing with my inside and then two fingers.

He took them out and licked them clean.

He moved his head down and licked

up my juices.

I squirmed as he kissed up my body and then to my lips.

Our lips moved together as he unclasped my bra and I threw it to the side.

He left love bites around my breasts and moved back to my neck sucking every inch.

He grasped my boobs massaging them making them instantly hard along with sucking my nipples.

I sat up us both taking a breath and me leaning forward to his neck.

I sucked down his neck and on his jaw bone and rubbed my crotch against his making him call my name as I moaned.

As I kissed down his body he leaned over to the drawer where he pulled out a condom and ripped the packet open.

I took it and put it on him as he continued to moan.

He looked at me for approval to continue before thrusting inside of me.

I cried out his name in pleasure and pain as he thrust in and out.