Partners and Players

Bắt đầu từ đầu

For example like the other day we were cuddling and my mind whirled to our one month mark which was two weeks away! I couldn't help but act nervous, like we are going to be intimate in a couple of weeks! I'm still a virgin I don't think I made a choice!

Why! Why! I scolded myself.

If only Ron was here... Puff! Not a hope do I want my over protective brother here!

"Mr Potter your late" Mr Larkin smiled. Yeah the only person he doesn't give out to is Harry. Just because he's Harry freaken Potter! The Boy who lived! Rubbish!

"Sorry sir I had a talk with my auror HO." (head office)

"That's okay Mr Potter please take a seat" he motioned for Harry to sit. Harry's eyes sought out the whole room, I looked down but it was too late Harry's eyes landed on me and he smirked. Harry made his way towards me and sat at the empty seat next to the bloke that was a head of me.

"Miss Weasley could you tell me what friction is?"

What kind of question is that? I didn't study! Damn!

Friction between two people or...??? Of course not between people Ginevra!

I quickly lurked at my book that lay opened on my table then back up upon my professors cold eyes. Yeah I was not a fan of this class nor the professor. His thin face was pale, his teeth was so yellow that if he stood on a road he would probably slow traffic down. His grey eyes would bore you the hell out and his face had no emotion in it. He rarely was nice and he wore old fashioned clothes.

"Ah earth to Miss Weasley?" He came closer to me. No stinky keep yo ass away!

"Sorry sir..." I apologised.. God when does this bell go?

Think!

"Friction is when two objects come against each other, they either contract or repeal one another" I state. Crossing my fingers hoping I was right, because if I wasn't I would have 1000 word essay on why it's important to study. I know this because some bloke named Chad got it.

The professor nodded and looked at me one more time.

"Okey I am assigning you to do a project on all the types of Friction, advantages and disadvantages, this project is due Monday. No excuses! And lastly I am picking the partners" everyone groaned. I along with them too, I hated projects! They were so hard! Mr Larkin always marked them hard, I only managed to get a C average in my last one. I'm usually an A student, well back at Hogwarts I was. But I was never as smart as Hermione. God no way! Emilie was just as smart as her, actually all my friends were.

"Ok Harry and Emma cooper" my eyes landed on the fake plastic that was smiling at her girls. Harry groaned and made puppy eyes at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. Harry had told me that he didn't like Emma she was a flirt, and an annoying one too! I couldn't agree more. I was so close to pushing her down our marble stairs because she insulted me. If only I could use my wand on barbie..

"Blake Bradley and Ginny Weasley" he said. I lurked over and saw that Blake had high fives his friends. I quirked my brows. What the hell? I had nicely told Blake that Harry and I were a thing but he didn't buy it. Like what's his problem? He only flirts when Harry's not around.

Looking over at Harry he was openly glaring at Blake who was winking at me. Well this got interesting....

"Stephanie and Lauren" he named out. I kind of zoned out from there. The class dragged on, like it always did and I was literally counting how my people had white shoes, I even counted people who had long hair then I just huffed and stole a glance at Harry. To my surprise Harry was staring at me, I winked at him and turned back to listening to Mr Larkin talk about "Force"

When the bell rang for the next lecture I got up from my seat, grabbed my books and bag. Walking towards the exit door I instantly smacked into a hard chest.

Looking up Harry's smirk greeted me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have class Mr potter" I shoved him playfully but he didn't even move a mere inch. Fat boy! Okay Harry's not fat! Not even close! He's lean, with muscles from the Battle last year, he has a hard chest and sexy hair.

I am NOT falling for him. It hasn't been a month yet!

Oh hurry up! Three months?

Really Ginevra three why not 2?

Why not none at all!

"No you don't" Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me in. "

"Unlike you I like my education now excuse me" I tried to speak but it came out muffled up as my head was practically smashed against Harry's hard chest.

"What I didn't get that" Harry sniggered.

"Excuse me Mr Potter, Miss Weasley what are you doing?" He asked.

I pulled away from Harry's chest and blushed to the roots of my hair. Taking a sideways glance I saw Harry blush? Is he blushing? No he can't be! Awh!

"Clearly" he said sarcastically. "Now be gone please I have a class" with that he motioned us away. Harry took my hand and dragged me out of our crazy professors class. He's insane I personally think. Thank god I only have him once a week.

"Well that was eventful" I smiled. Harry nodded and spoke,

"We need to have our first date so I can work my magic" Harry winked.

"Oh I will win this I can change you I bet ya. You will be falling for me" I said confidently.

Harry shook his head and slowly leaned in. Harry kept closing in on me until his breath fanned my face. He slowly brushed his lips off of mine but then he pulled away. "I'll catch you later much work on this project" Harry smirked. I wanted his lips but I restrained myself from pulling him into a snog. I simply waved at Harry and walked towards Potions. Yes I have my girls at this. I quicken my pace, I had it on the fourth floor.

"Hey red" Crystal greeted happily as I made my way towards the lecture, I hugged her and we talked about my so called date with green eyes. She suggested I go out shopping with the girls to pick out an outfit. I agreed.

"Oh all these Hinny feels" she said happily. I laughed at her and we bumped into Nina whose head stuck in a potions book. "Hey girls" she greeted not looking up.

"Hey Nina" I greeted her.

"Hey red" she smiled finally her eyes tore away from the book.

"Hello everyone" Pely smiled. I smiled at her she was so carefree. Eva came into view she was attached to her phone.

I smiled and we all entered our next class......

Dedications;
JusteJuste ❤️
janetd21904 Scotty03 Ginny_Weasley5 kiasmias nikigirl14 harryandginny2002 HinnyForever17 harrypotter_romance harrypotterfanone Ginny_Weasley_12 Ginnypotter200 EvangelieWatson WaterWizard pelinawatson

and to all X

Ginny_weasley7