Chapter 1

A/N : Let's say Sana is korean and her surname is Byun :)

--------------------------------

Sana's pov

Here I am on earth looking for 7 boys who I don't even know! You know why?Let me tell you why.

~Flashback~

"Sana~" Umma called.

"Ne~Umma." I replied.

"Umma and Appa wants to...give you a mission..." She said carefully.

"What mission?"

"Well you see...they are also royal vampires but they think they are ordinary vampires.So we want you to get them for us." Appa said.

"I can get them for you,where do they live?" I said.

"That's the problem.They live on...Earth." Umma said.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

~End of flashback~

That is why,I'm here right now.*Sigh*I don't even know how they look like.All I know that there are 7,in the same school and in my class.

Now i'm at the office waiting for my homeroom teacher to take me.

"Byun Sana right? I'm your homeroom teacher,Mr Kim."

"Annyeonghasayo,Mr Kim." I said and bowed.

"Now let's meet your classmates.Shall we?" He said and I nodded.

We reached at the class and I saw the sigh on the door which says : Special Class

Mr Kim went in first and when he signaled me to go inside,I went.

I looked around and saw that there was only boys in the class. And in groups of 7 each.Which makes it harder to find.UGH!!

"Why are there only boys in the class?" I whispered to Mr.Kim.

"Because your the first girl to have a score higher than these boys.So your in this class" He said and I made an 'O' shape with my mouth.

"Annyeonghasayo! I'm Byun Sana! Please take care of me." I said and they introduced themselves.

"Annyeonghasayo,we're infinite"

"Annyeonghasayo,we're GOT7"

"We're Bts" A group said coldly.

"Don't worry,they are always like that." Jackson said.They have nametags so I knew their name. And i'm a vampire so I can easily memorise their names.

~Fast forward~

It was finally lunch and I stayed in class as I wanted to eat my lunch quietly and of course,I drink blood. So I didn't want to scare the living daylights out of the students.

All the groups left,which means I'm alone in the class!! I took out my blood pack but it was designed to look like tomato juice so people won't get suspicious.

As I was drinking,those bts boys came in with a plastic bag.Being the curious girl I am, i asked what was it.

"Um hey,what's there you got?" I asked.

"Tomato juice" They said coldly.

"O..kay" Seolma..Are they the vampires? I thought.

I decided to be friends with them.I must have friends at least.

"Hey! Wanna be friends?" I asked.

"No.Go away." A guy said(This guy is Jungkook)

"Please??" I said using my aeygyo.

"No." They said and drank their tomato juice.

*Sigh* Nevermind,I'll try my best to be friends with them.

--------------------------------

A/N : So hey,here is the story!!

I hope you support this fanfic as I have ALOT of ideas for this fanfic!

Remember to...

☆ Vote

☆ Comment