New Addiction

Skylar ;;

Skylar was currently on her bed, hugging a pillow. Her and Dylan had gone up to her room to watch an episode of Teen Wolf about 3 hours ago and they've been watching it since then. She can admit that she's a bit addicted but it's Dylan's fault really. They were on episode three of season one and she had already fallen in love with all of the characters. Especially Stiles. She loved how he was still able to crack a joke in life and death situations.

"So I'm guessing you like it?" Dylan asked suddenly with a small smirk. The girl frowned up at him and held a finger up to his lips, squishing them.

"Shush, we might miss something important," She said seriously, very seriously. This show is so intense, Skylar finally understands why the fan girls are always screaming. The thought made her smile a bit but she looked back to her laptop, eyes wide in interest. She'd never really had a show that she was really into so she didn't understand the whole concept of  not being possible to watch it 24/7. Dylan had broken the news to her that she would actually have to leave the room to eat and use the bathroom and that humans needed sleep to survive, to which she replied "Sleep is for the weak." He had only laughed and carried her, unwillingly on her part, out of the room and down to the kitchen. This earned him constant glaring from Skylar as he ate his sandwich.

"Who's the alpha?" She asked curiously but Dylan only shook his head with a little grin. "Come on! Wait-I have a theory. What if it's Derek's sister? She probably faked her death to plot to become a powerful alpha!" Teen Wolf seems to be the type of show to have a major plot twist.

Dylan gave her a look that clearly said, How does your brain even work? She's starting to think that her theory is incorrect.

They finished the last five minutes of the episode without anymore interruptions. "Are you an official Teen Wolf fan now?" Dylan teased, closing the laptop and plugging in the charger.  He looked up to see the girl nodding vigorously. He chuckled at her but said nothing.

"Stiles and Lydia should get together. Forget Jackson," She said, her expression sure. "They're clearly meant to be together." Skylar did some minor research on their relationship while Dylan was eating and found out that she shipped Stydia. She was going down with this ship, she was sure. She told him as much but he just laughed. "Can we watch more later?" The brunette asked hopefully.

The young actor smiled softly and agreed, "yeah but now you need to interact with the outside world." She frowned at him, not really wanting to get up. Dylan was having none of it. "Nope, come on. Up," He laughed, pulling her up.  Skylar didn't know what they were going to do now. She guessed that he had an idea though. Hopefully. She would not be happy if he made them stop watching the show just to do nothing.

"Let's go for a walk in the woods, breathe some fresh air, be active." The girl gave him a disbelieving look. She knew him better than to believe that he actually wanted to be active and exercise. He gave her a sheepish smile, "Yeah okay, I just wanted to act like I was a productive human being."

Skylar laughed and moved her laptop onto her nightstand. "How about a nap instead?" Surprisingly, staring at a screen for almost three hours was tiring. When she didn't get a response, she looked up to see Dylan already turning off the light and making his way over to the bed. Apparently she wasn't the only one that was tired.

They crawled underneath the covers and Dylan wrapped his arms around her from behind. They had started sharing a bed not too long ago but it just felt normal. She focused on the warm weight of his arms on her waist and his steady breathing, which gradually lulled her to sleep.