"Bon jour, Evans!" I heard a perfectly trained chorus singing.

"Let me sleep." I mumbled to my pillow as I tried to get back to sleep.

"Oh, non, non, non!" someone said "Get up! We need to know where you were last night!"

Last night, I thought, as I tiny smile flourished to my lips.

"Lillian!"

"It's Lily!"

They laughed, "Just tell us. We are even making the sacrifice of speaking English for you."

I laughed too as I sat up in bed. "James took me outside." I said.

Their face hardened. "James? The same James who kissed Petunia? The same James for who you were crying in a bathroom? That James?" Mado asked.

I nodded, "Yes, that James." I said "He told me he kissed her because he was confused."

"And you believed?" Elodie asked.

"I don't know what to believe," I admitted. "But he said he loved me."

Mado shook her head. "You didn't believe him, did you?"

"I just told you I don't know what to believe in! And I didn't answer him as well. We just spent the rest of the night dancing."

They were silent as they took in the new information. "Don't believe him. Not yet." Mado said at last, "he might even be saying the truth, but I don't want you to get hurt again."

I shook my head. "You know I'm not stupid Mado. I won't fall to his arms just like that. But, if you want to know, Petunia heard him declaring himself."

Their eyes widened as a large grin spread through their faces. "What happened?" Elodie asked.

I frowned. "Well, she was completely hysteric and said he couldn't choose me instead of her and ended up saying she hated all wizards. Said we were freaks."

The twins laughed, "I guess she won't be marrying any wizard now." Mado said, as I laughed with her.

"Qu'est ce que tu va faire?" Elodie asked me. ("What are you going to do?")

I smirked, "What about the sacrifice of speaking English?" I asked. Mado punched my arm lightly as they pouted.

"Lillian!" Mado pleaded.

"C'est Lily!" ("It's Lily!")

They laughed, "Just answer." Elodie said.

My smiled got smaller somehow, "I don't really know," I said "I guess I'll just... wait to see what happens."

Elodie put a comforting arm on my shoulder, "It'll be alright, you know it. Il t'aime" ("he loves you.")

I smiled, "I hope he really does," I sighed, "Moving on, what happened to you two last night? I didn't see you after leaving to dance with Tiago."

Mado sighed and Elodie smirked. "Okay..." I said carefully, "Why do I think something's wrong in this? Shouldn't Elodie be sighing and Mado be smirking?"

They shook their heads. "Elodie- how do you British people say it?" Mado asked as I punched her lightly. "Oh yes, snogged Remus!"

"What?" I asked, shocked. Elodie never, and I mean never, kissed a guy she just met. Mado, by the other hand, did it all the time. So you can imagine how that was a shock to me.

"Elodie!" I said, "You kissed my tutor?"

She smirked again. "I did." She said "And I cannot say I regret it."