PIGGYBACK RIDES AND WEIRD MORNINGS

"James Potter, I swear that if you don't put me down in this second I'll hex you so hard, even your own mother won't recognize you!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Why couldn't anyone hear me in that ruddy castle?

After leaving the library- and seeming rather calm for someone who was carrying a screaming girl- James continued walking through unknown hallways- at least for me as he seemed to know exactly where he was going- and I soon found out that, if he suddenly remembered of leaving me alone in one of them, I'd have no clue how to get myself in the Gryffindor Tower.

Also, I discovered he had a much stronger chest than I first thought, as I kept kicking him and all I ever heard were some muffled groans.

"Well, then I will keep you where you are. Don't want my handsome face ruined, do we?" he answered smugly, continuing his walk as if what I said meant nothing to him.

I sighed kicking him again, "You can't force me to go with you!" I told him, "I swear that once you put me down you'll never ever see my face again!"

He laughed, "And how do you intend to do that, may I ask? We live in the same school and in the same neighbourhood. Actually, in the same street. Now tell me: how will you manage to avoid me forever?"

I snorted, stopping the kicking as my legs started aching rather painfully, "C'mon, I'm getting sore!" I whined, "And I bet you are too. Please?" I asked sweetly.

He laughed again. It seemed that was all he could do. "Sweetness will take you no where," he said in a sing sang voice as he slapped my ass.

"Hey!" I said outraged as he kept laughing, "I can't believe you just did that!"

"You're the one who's been punching and kicking me for the last fifteen minutes!"

I huffed as I resumed punching him, "Well, don't do it again!" after some seconds, I got tired again and sighed, "Where are we going after all?"

"We're here," he said as he finally, and after what seemed like eternities, stopped and put me down. My first reaction was to slap him hard, but he seemed to foresee my actions as he walked as far away from me as possible in the hallway. Resigning myself, I looked around trying to discover where we were. I saw a landscape painting with trees and what I thought to be a bathroom. Also, there was this giant mirror.

All in all, I had no idea where I was.

"Promise me not to hurt me in any way," he said from the end of the hallway, "Or hex me."

"I can't promise you anything," I said, still fuming. "Not only did you force me out of the library, actually carrying me, but you also had the nerve to slap my ass!"

He chuckled as if he found the entire situation clearly amusing, "Sorry," he said, "But, just so you know, you have such a nice ass!"

I let my jaw open in anger, "That's it, James Potter! I'm not staying with you one more second!" with that said, I turned on me heel and walked away in an unknown direction.

"Okay!" I heard him say, "But you'll just get yourself lost and give me the trouble to find you!"

When I made no move to stop he screamed again, "Lily!" he said, and it sounded more like he was begging than actually calling me. I smirked to myself. "C'mon Lily! I'm sorry! Really! Please wait!"

After he said the magic word, 'sorry', I stopped and turned back, giving him my best glare. I knew I'd get lost if I kept being stubborn and ignoring him. "Where are we exactly?" I asked him, "It's almost dinner time and I'm starving so you better get me to the Great Hall immediately!" I commanded.