What Is Happening

Yugi's pov

I sit in my room with my head in my hands as I think about what I had just done. What could have compelled me to kiss her like that. I hardly had any respect for what she wanted. I deserve to have been yelled at, she should have slapped me or something.

That voice keeps making me do irrational things. I know for a fact that whatever this voice is, it's not my conscience. I would not have ever thought to do something... like THAT! I would have thought about the consequences. Like how now the girl of my dreams probably hates she probably wont ever talk to me again all because I got jealous.

I hear the front door open and I immediately feel worse. My grandpa is here and now I'm going to have to tell him. I wish this voice would help me rather then hurt me. Maybe it could help me figure out how I'm going to explain to my grandpa why I'll be so down this week.

I feel myself falling farther and farther into this rut that I dug myself in with a split second decision. Touching my lips, I remember what happened.

'You can't let Joey have her! Let alone take her first kiss!' The first kiss part grabbed my attention. I knew she liked me so it only makes sence that she would be fine with it if I kissed her. Or at least that's what I thought at the moment.

I hear the door open and close two more times before the footsteps up the stairs begin. "Yugi..." I hear my grandpa say. I wipe the tears from my face and try to make my self look the best that I can.

"Yeah?" I answer back, not looking up at him. I hear him sigh.

"Tea told me something very dissapointing. You kissed that lovely girl without permission from her?" The disappointment was clear in his face.

Him bringing it up only made me feel worse. My head started hurting and i could feel the tears building up. I sniffled "i don't know why i did it gramps... Joey likes her and i was jealous and i was thinking too much about if he was going ti take her first kiss and he bullied her, its just not fair that she would like him!" Tears started falling down my face. "Shes so perfect gramps..."

He sighs. "You messed up Yugi. I cannot tell you how to fix it, you must figure that much out alone. I believe that if you think shes the one for you, fate will have it be. But you must work for the things that you desire." With that he walked out of my room.

I sigh and wipe away my tears. I know that i can only blame myself but i want so bad to blame Joey. He did nothing wrong however and it just wouldnt be fair to blame him. . 'Damn you subconscious.'

'Are you talking to me?'

'Yeah, baka.' I feel myself getting more and more angry with every word. Im so frustrated i dont even know what to do with my life. I should probably sleep.

'You've got this all wrong Yugi Moto. Im not your subconscious, i am the spirit within your millennium artifact, im here to guide you, its your choice to follow my suggestions young one.' His deep voice resonates in my mind. As stupid and unreal this sounds, that would make more sense than this deep voice being my subconscious.

'Tch' I lay my head down in my pillow and drift away to sleep thinking about how horrible that kiss felt on my lips. How disgusting it felt. How could i have done that to her...

(Alright guys heres the thing im losing so much motivation for this book to be honest yugioh was a gr8 anime or at least season zero but i cant even remember what the characters were really like. Updates will start coming more often hopefully)