Chapter 9 - Practice/Break

Chanyeol.

We stared at each other for a while and looked away "do you know how long we have been looking for you?!" He yelled

"I uh didn't know that you guys were looking for me"

"Aishh, guys I found her" he said as he turned around and yelled at the hall. I heard footsteps running towards me.

"Soohyun!" Suho said as he hugged me
"Uhh suho why are you doing this I'm fine" I said trying to leave his death grip.

"Well is you wouldn't have disappeared! And if you would have told me we wouldn't have this problem ! Now where were you ?" He asked as everyone crowded around me.

"I was in the cafeteria all this time" I said with a duh tone.

"But D.O said he didn't see you there right d.o?" Suho said looking at him.

"Yeah I'm sure....I actually looked for people who were alone and saw no one so yeah oops sorry" d.o said emotionless

"D.O! " every yelled

"Aish I said I was sorry!"

"Anyways we have to continue practice  we're passed our break time and you missy well stay here"
Suho said as every started walking away

"Araso araso" I said taking out my iPod but then mr.im going to roll my eyes at you had to ruin the moment.

"Wait if you were alone and nobody was alone in there who were you with?" Chanyeol asked looking at me.

"Yeah who were you with" suho asked turning around.

"I probably was in the restroom or something" I said smiling and twisting my hair.

"Sure I'll believe you for now " suho said as everyone began stretching except Chanyeol instead he stayed until everyone left.

"Yes?" I asked looking at him.

"Why are you lying ?" He whispered as he sat down next to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Well you keep moving your leg and grabbing your hair you're one strange kid " he said as he leaned back.

"I'm strange ! Look whose talking and I'm not not a kid technally and Chanyeol I'm and adult you're like what ?! 26? " I huffed as I leaned back.

"Yeah right I'm 22 how old are you !? 14 !?" He said looking at me.

"Ya ! I'm 18 !" I said pushing him.

"So that means I'm older than you for 4 years so I'm your O.P.P.A ! " He said getting up

"I'm not going to call you oppa!" I sorta whispered yelled.

"Sure" he said.

After a while they started practicing and I started getting bored again. So I took a nap, even though my neck was twisted in an awkward position I was comfortable,  then I think the took a break and went to the cafeteria so everyone left, well at least I thought because someone moved my neck and laid me down on the couch and put  a blanket over me that must be my brother. I sighed and the person laughed but wait a minute that's not how my brother laughs.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw no one hmm that's weird I thought as I laid down again. As soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep again man was I that tired!

After a while someone started shaking me
"Hey irona! Psst soohyun"

I just grunted in response so they just shook me even more

"What!?" I said sitting up with my eyes closed.

"I thought you might be hungry so I bought you some food" the person said.

"Food?" I said as I opened my eyes and looked at the person.

"Yeah its juice and dubboki" he said as he handed me the food.

"Thanks d.o .... Oppa" I said smiling
He looked at me in shock

"What did i say something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"No you didn't it's just weird" he said sitting next time as the others were chatting.

"What do you mean ? You mean oppa?" What asked confused

He smiled at me and patted my head " yeah we don't get called that much around here"

"Really? Do you liked being called oppa" I asked as I tried the dubboki

"I don't know I feel giddy" he looked at me

"Do you want some ? It's really spicy" I asked as I grabbed one with my fork and towards his mouth
"Not really I ju-" Too late it's already into his mouth,
I laughed," how is it?" I asked

He looked at me wide eyes but then laughed, "it's good"

"D.O" some yelled as we both turned our heads
"It's time to practice!" Chanyeol said through gritted teeth.

"I guess that's my call talk to you later" he said as he wiped off the corner of my lips with a napkin.
"Yeah see ya and thanks" I said waving, hm he's chill i thought he would be one I would talk less with.

Any ways they continued practice, and when I checked the time it was already 5:45 pm so they'll go on break in at least 15 minutes so that means I can go to the restroom and stuff.

"Okay guys lets take a break do you guys want to buy something ?"

"Chicken !" Sehun yelled

"Yeah chicken" xiumin said

"Okay okay I'll go buy it who wants to come with" suho said.

"ME!" Almost everyone said.

"I guess we can all go but Simeon has to stay just in case someone looks for us and has to watch over my sister" suho said
I raised an eyebrow and was about to speak when, "yeah I'll stay" Chanyeol said

"What?" Everyone said including me

"I said I'll stay" Chanyeol repeated as he sat in the floor.

"I'll stay also" d.o said taking off his jacket

"I don't feel like going out" Kai said sitting next to me

"Okay I guess it's settled you guys stay here and we'll be back quick" suho said as they all left and left me alone with

Chanyeol, Kai, and D.O

Isn't this a fantastic situation!....
.
.
.
.
Sorry if its not good I'll be better next chapter it's almost ready this one and is just a filler! Comment and vote ! Thanks !